Author Topic: Sun ez3 stolen  (Read 4075 times)

Blodwyn Pig

• what a nice chap
Re: Sun ez3 stolen
« Reply #25 on: 15 May, 2021, 09:42:47 pm »
I should think that the cycling group were only too happy to help. It’s great , when on a ride, and something unexpected happens, and it turns out to be a mercy mission, much more entertaining than a usual/ normal ride. You’ll be the talking point of the club, and the incident will be brought up at random, over Tea, for many years to come.

« Reply #26 on: 15 May, 2021, 09:48:40 pm »
Excellent in so many ways.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #27 on: 16 May, 2021, 10:04:05 am »
I should think that the cycling group were only too happy to help. It’s great , when on a ride, and something unexpected happens, and it turns out to be a mercy mission, much more entertaining than a usual/ normal ride. You’ll be the talking point of the club, and the incident will be brought up at random, over Tea, for many years to come.
If any group meet Cycleman in any circumstances 'the incident will be brought up at random, over Tea, for many years to come'.
It is a result of his allure.  ;D :thumbsup:
Never knowingly under caffeinated

« Reply #28 on: 16 May, 2021, 02:50:57 pm »
They identified the house the boy went into allowing me to recover the trike.
Have the police been informed?

« Reply #29 on: 16 May, 2021, 06:15:33 pm »
I informed that I had recovered it and some children said they had seen police speaking to the boy in the previous evening. The police had however not shown the slightest interest in looking for it so I don't see any point in pursuing the matter. I am just glad that we have got it back  :)
the slower you go the more you see

« Reply #30 on: 18 May, 2021, 03:38:51 pm »
Lovely to hear that it was recovered. I always think that anybody nicking a bent will seriously struggle to sell it without it sticking out like a sore thumb on fleabay. I'm sure that doesn't stop your average scumbag.

« Reply #31 on: 18 May, 2021, 03:44:54 pm »
I informed that I had recovered it and some children said they had seen police speaking to the boy in the previous evening. The police had however not shown the slightest interest in looking for it so I don't see any point in pursuing the matter. I am just glad that we have got it back  :)

We're all very pleased that it has returned too.  Was there any damage at all?

« Reply #32 on: 18 May, 2021, 06:15:57 pm »
Surprisingly no  :)
the slower you go the more you see

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #33 on: 18 May, 2021, 06:57:50 pm »
Having given it a quick spin around a field, I can confirm that it is an excellent machine for a joyride  :D

It wheelspins at the drop of a hat!
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #34 on: 18 May, 2021, 07:41:11 pm »
Did you have to go to Swindon to recover it?

Very pleased to hear that it's still in one piece.   Roger appears to be losing his touch.   😉