Author Topic: Arrivee magazines for Audax UK publicity  (Read 1688 times)

bhoot

• MemSec (ex-Mrs RRtY)
Arrivee magazines for Audax UK publicity
« on: 07 August, 2021, 06:55:26 pm »
We ordered a good number of spare Arrivee copies in June with the hope that "getting back to normal" after Covid would enable us to distribute a few around for publicity for Audax UK. One channel is for non-members at events - so I would like to hear from any organisers who have an event with a start/finish venue and would be interested in having some copies for non-members to read and/or take away with them. If anyone could also put this message out on the organisers Facebook group I would be grateful.

My feeling is that the timing is also now good for putting some in bikes shops, cafes etc where they may be read or taken away by cyclists who could be interested in Audax UK events and membership. Do you know any venues that would be happy to put a few copies out? I can send magazines either to you or direct to a suitable establishment (and would include a compliments slip so they know who recommended them!).

It is generally economical to send around 8 copies at a time - so this would be my default unless you tell me that you want more or less. Please send details to membership@audax.uk - your help is much appreciated.

Caroline Fenton

Re: Arrivee magazines for Audax UK publicity
« Reply #1 on: 08 August, 2021, 09:35:08 am »
Thanks Caroline. Great idea. Will email you.
Started audax with LEL & SR in 2013. Currently working on fitness and trying for a RRtY in 2024. Event organiser, Arrivée photo contributor & LEL controller

Re: Arrivee magazines for Audax UK publicity
« Reply #2 on: 08 August, 2021, 11:33:41 am »
An excellent idea. I’ve just sent you an email.