Author Topic: "an unusual interest in muscles"....  (Read 1641 times)

"an unusual interest in muscles"....
« on: 03 July, 2008, 06:24:03 pm »
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2008/07/03/aki-s-let-me-squeeze-muscles-appeal-100252-21222106/

This chap is a Liverpool legend.  People use him as a bogeyman to scare their children with.

A couple of months ago I was paused in traffic on Princes Avenue when I noticed someone staring at me from a bus stop, I made eye contact and recognised  him straight away.  Don't think I've accelerated so fast in my life  :o
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Zoidburg

Re: "an unusual interest in muscles"....
« Reply #1 on: 03 July, 2008, 06:48:55 pm »
You cant make that kind of thing up, its like a character from viz come to life :-[

« Reply #2 on: 03 July, 2008, 06:52:49 pm »
Purple Aki! One of my friends has been groped by him  :-\

« Reply #3 on: 03 July, 2008, 06:55:34 pm »
Not a comic character, there was a case in the 80's where a lad tried to escape from him by running across an electrified rail line....  He was convicted of manslaughter but released on appeal.

Akinwale Arobieke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'd better watch out Phil! A fit young lad like you would be right up his alley!

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

andygates

• Peroxide Viking
« Reply #4 on: 03 July, 2008, 07:11:04 pm »
Perhaps we should give you a squeeze just to be sure?
It takes blood and guts to be this cool but I'm still just a cliché.
OpenStreetMap UK & IRL Streetmap & Topo: ravenfamily.org/andyg/maps updates weekly.

Charlotte

• Dissolute libertine
  • Here's to ol' D.H. Lawrence...
    • charlottebarnes.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: 03 July, 2008, 07:11:27 pm »
All very odd.  So he's never in fact been convicted of a sexual offence, yet he's on the sex offenders' register?

How can this be?
Commercial, Editorial and PR Photographer - www.charlottebarnes.co.uk

Zoidburg

« Reply #6 on: 03 July, 2008, 07:28:55 pm »
Sexual offences against strong young men being harder to prove?

Would you tell your rugby playing friends that you were frotaged by a 6'4" bloke with purple hair?

The long list of victims that came out of the woodwork goes to show this

He is probably well aware of why he gets away with it and it probably infuences his choice of victims now, no very young boys - but strong young men, its a defence teams wet dream, that and the fact that he is obviously a fruit cake under care in the community and therefore has a certain degree of immunity from prosecution and long term imprisonment unless he kills someone or buggers them half to death

He wants fast tracking to rampton if you ask me

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
« Reply #7 on: 03 July, 2008, 07:33:09 pm »
There was one in Manchester about 20 years ago.

He used to go further, though. He'd approach from behind and goose-grab the attentions of young men, before shattering their ring of confidence.
It is simpler than it looks.

Zoidburg

« Reply #8 on: 03 July, 2008, 07:45:27 pm »
Does anyone who was a youngster in the 80s ever recall hearing the term "nut-nut card"?

As in "watch out for Jammy the glue sniffer, he's got a nut-nut card"

It was a mythical card that they were supposed to have given out to many of the unfortunate residents of the physciatric hospitals who found them selves on the streets under the early care in the community program

The idea was that if arrested the police would see the card, call the social workers and then set them free again

As to whether these cards were real or not I am not sure, it may be just an urban myth