Author Topic: Shopping cyclists Questionnaire – University Major Project  (Read 754 times)

Hello fellow cyclists,

I would really appreciate it if you filled out this questionnaire if you use your bike for shopping, from just a few items to getting whole weeks’ worth!

I am currently studying Product Design, as a keen cyclist for many years I have chosen to relate my major project on cycling and in particular 'Carrying capacity' on a bicycle. I am in the early stages at the minute and just generally assessing the market, this questionnaire will literally take less than 1 minute! Thanks to all the people who also filled in the previous questionnaires.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6YL95GH

I will check the forums daily so if you have anything to post I will always reply!

Thanks a bunch!

Adam

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
Re: Shopping cyclists Questionnaire – University Major Project
« Reply #1 on: 19 October, 2013, 09:57:33 am »
Usual boring response from me.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #2 on: 19 October, 2013, 10:05:06 am »
My 'shop' is the town open market, hence I just wander round from stall to stall with my trailer and load the fruit and veg  straight in (a 25 kg sack of potatoes is possible). Supermarket type purchases (tins, packets, frozen etc) are from the shop 2 minutes walk from home and so not worth getting on the bike for.

nicknack

• Hornblower
« Reply #3 on: 19 October, 2013, 10:15:23 am »
Shopping is done mostly by car at the moment since I drive past 2 supermarkets on the way to the railway station to put Mrs n on the train. Also we have a small Co-op a short walk from here. I use the bike occasionally now, but after Christmas (when Mrs n becomes redundant) I expect to use it considerably more.
There's no vibrations, but wait.