Author Topic: ACME Post-LEL Party and Tomsk's Birthday Bash - All Welcome!  (Read 4959 times)

Re: ACME Post-LEL Party and Tomsk's Birthday Bash - All Welcome!
« Reply #25 on: 14 August, 2017, 09:19:27 am »
Thanks form the Brunner Clan again Tomsk we had a lovely time. Teenage daughters seem to get quite impatient when I talk about bike rides all the time though  :thumbsup:

There might be a bit of a shindig at the new Tippers Household in the coming weeks, possibly after the Flatlands (bring your blankets) as a house warming and end of AUK season bash. Details will follow.

« Reply #26 on: 14 August, 2017, 11:53:14 am »
Tomsk and family - thank you all for a splendid afternoon on Saturday. I did think it resembled a doctor's waiting room at times as LEL injuries were discussed and demonstrated, but I'm sure beer and good food number some of the pain.
Thanks again.

bhoot

• MemSec (ex-Mrs RRtY)
« Reply #27 on: 14 August, 2017, 01:54:14 pm »
Many thanks from us too, great to see everyone and enjoy your extended company (compared to my rather brief encounters at Brampton control!). A real bonus to view "the gallery" too, some very nice Tomsk paintings there.

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #28 on: 14 August, 2017, 06:10:00 pm »
...it resembled a doctor's waiting room at times as LEL injuries were discussed...

Was Allen O'L the only one not to have visited the Doctor's surgery or hospital? The psychological scars will be re-opened in a few weeks time on The Flatlands...  :demon:

« Reply #29 on: 16 August, 2017, 09:18:41 am »
I didn't....it's us hard as nails Kiwis  :facepalm:

The visit to the doc the week before due to injuries from sitting at a desk and consuming too much rich food and drink don't count.  ;D