General Category > Audax

Cheltenham Flyer 200 (CwRosie 150, C Coln 100) Sat 19 March 2022

(1/4) > >>

3peaker:
CHELTENHAM FLYER 200 (CIDER WITH ROSIE 150, CHARACTER COLN 100) SAT 19 MARCH 2022

I hope the announcement of a resumption of the Cheltenham Flyer events comes in good time for you to enter. I hope to restore the events using the favourite ‘normal’ Controls as these make for a more friendly event and support for local charities. Commercial alternatives are available if I need to re-schedule. I rode the Perm version of the 200 and enjoyed a superb passage of the Vale of Pewsey. Let’s hope for a similar day on 19 March. Andoversford Village Hall booked for Parking, pre-depart and Arrivee. Events will respect current Covid-19 Rules.

I had hoped to run it later but the Calendar was blocked (other events clash). Listing reads:

Sat 19 Mar 2022   Andoversford, Nr Cheltenham   200km (200km)   Cheltenham New Flyer   08:00   £6.00   Stephen Poulton   
Sat 19 Mar 2022   Andoversford, Nr Cheltenham   150km (151km)   Cider with Rosie 150      08:30   £7.00   Stephen Poulton   
Sat 19 Mar 2022   Andoversford, Nr Cheltenham   100km (100km)   Character Coln              09:00   £7.00   Stephen Poulton

Hot Flatus:
Oh blast, busy that day...but will add a massive plug for these events. The 200 is brilliant with great fuss laid on at the first 2 controls, and cake at finish (usually)

Always Cross:
Thanks for the nudge after humming and haaing just entered to 100km

3peaker:
With the resumption of Cheltenham Flyer events, I can advise that I have booked the excellent local support teams that previously welcomed and fed riders down-route. All riders will use the Fernham Village Hall (converted/shared Church) personed by Uffington WI, whilst the 200km riders will continue to The Church Hall in Burbage.

So, I hope you might join us after the Cheltenham Horse Racing Festival to renew memories of the Cotswolds and Coln Valley.

trundle:
I'm booked onto the 200km - looks like a fab route.  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version