Author Topic: Voodoo Agwe seatpost lights...how???  (Read 853 times)

Voodoo Agwe seatpost lights...how???
« on: 09 September, 2020, 09:33:21 pm »
Hey all

I have been meaning to try and figure this out, but as my initial post on the receptions says, I’m not very well mechanically minded...

But, does anyone know where and how you get batteries in the seat post of a Voodoo Agwe, or equivalent, to make use of the seat post lights?

I have two TINY screws, but if I go to unscrew them and investigate my paranoid part of brain shouts at me lol

Any help would be great, for on the occasion I forget my ISENSE light especially as the nights sadly draw in agains

The Dwarf

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Re: Voodoo Agwe seatpost lights...how???
« Reply #1 on: 09 September, 2020, 09:42:56 pm »
Hello Dwarf, if you're a friend of Cycleman's and he didn't scare you away then I'm sure you'll cope with the rest of us!

As to your question, photos might help. Putting batteries in the seat post sounds odd. Can't quite imagine what's going on...
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #2 on: 09 September, 2020, 09:44:41 pm »
“Note: Due to shipping regulations, the seat post light will not include batteries. It requires 2 AA’s which are fitted by unscrewing the cap at the bottom of the seatpost.”

According to https://kiwicycle.co.nz/product/agwe/
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

« Reply #3 on: 10 September, 2020, 02:11:27 pm »
Hello Dwarf, if you're a friend of Cycleman's and he didn't scare you away then I'm sure you'll cope with the rest of us!
It's hard to get past his awesome and comfortable recumbent trike

“Note: Due to shipping regulations, the seat post light will not include batteries. It requires 2 AA’s which are fitted by unscrewing the cap at the bottom of the seatpost.”

According to https://kiwicycle.co.nz/product/agwe/
Thanks for this...bloody Health and Safey. How do we get batteries shipped across the world on their own?!?! lol

I'll take a look once it is back from the shop as a rear brake pad is toeing badly on the disc, and only today realised "Ahhh, my rear brake does F'all!!"