Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: modern life is rubbish
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 03:58:19 am »
Barclays: Why not use our app to access ur money?
Me: OK.
Barclays: Enter teh number of ur Barclays current account.
Me: I do not have a Barclays current account.
Barclays: Then off u must fuck.
[A Several of months pass]
Barclays: I see ur still accessing ur money with a browser.  Why not try our app?  It is better.
Me: Do I need a Barclays current account?
Barclays: Yes.  Yes, u do.
Me: Then off u must fuck!
[Repeat, with minor variations]
Racing / Re: Windsor Triathlon - fecking knobends!!!!
« Last post by Frank9755 on Today at 02:24:39 am »
It is 'should'.
For context, these are other'shoulds':

You should wear

a cycle helmet which conforms to current regulations, is the correct size and securely fastened
    appropriate clothes for cycling. Avoid clothes which may get tangled in the chain, or in a wheel or may obscure your lights
    light-coloured or fluorescent clothing which helps other road users to see you in daylight and poor light
    reflective clothing and/or accessories (belt, arm or ankle bands) in the dark.

Not riding on pavement is a 'must'

http://www.highwaycodeuk.co.uk/rules-for-cyclists.html
Racing / Re: The TT Thread
« Last post by Frank9755 on Today at 02:16:58 am »
If have thought your power would have been higher for a 10.  I guess it would be if you trained for short rides.
That's pretty quick for 257W
Racing / Re: Mersey Roads 24hr TT 2018
« Last post by Frank9755 on Today at 02:13:57 am »
They are well worth viewing.
I'd also recommend an interview that wheels of fire did with Jack Thurston last year
Health & Fitness / Re: Cholesterol and all that gubbins...
« Last post by Frank9755 on Today at 01:45:52 am »
I was never keen on strains but would have taken them if I could have tolerated them.

Had my bypass this morning, stents tomorrow
The Pub / Re: Tune Association
« Last post by Pedaldog on Today at 01:07:23 am »
All my life's a circle - the New Seekers.
« Last post by Pedaldog on Today at 01:06:37 am »
I'd be Bankrupt (again) without internet banking. Might happen anyway, I can't seem to comprehend the idea of money goes in but a lot goes out before i can use it. Unfortunately, by the time the "Regular Stuff" is due to go out, there's none of your Earth Pounds left in the bank.
I used to write and sign contracts from 3 to 12 years, sometimes dealing with £millions. I used to work stuff like that out on the spot, never wrong. Now I have to write a monthly planner for finances and use a calculator for simple math'.
The Pub / Re: Super-Twat
« Last post by Pedaldog on Today at 12:55:43 am »
Jacob-Fucking-Rees-Cockwomble- Mogg.
 I'd Love to Beat him to Death, using Ian Duncan-Cunt-Smith as the Hammer!

I hate, really, those two Pieces of Seagull Shit More than anybody else.

Trump is, of course, a Top of the Form Fuckwit but, I pity him and disdain him, rather than waste good Hate on the Regressive.
« Last post by Jaded on Today at 12:55:41 am »
Mobile phone app banking is great. You can buy tickets for a cycling event, you and mates, then a few weeks later, be standing in the queue to get into the London Velodrome, and you give them your bank details they just pay you, as you are chatting.

Roll on contactless between phones.
My best bike for audaxing is a flat bar, hub geared hybrid... that's not a recommendation, it would fail most people definition of light, but it suites me  ;D

Me too :thumbsup: 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10