Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 887112 times)

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3225 on: 17 June, 2018, 09:28:07 am »
In the light of recent events it seems that objections to bills being passed without debate are a tad selective.

On Chope’s and Davies’ part, certainly.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

ian

« Reply #3226 on: 18 June, 2018, 09:51:25 am »
While I don't think upskirting is the biggest threat the country faces, it seems a rather odd thing to support, even by proxy. It's a bit like standing up for the right of flashers to get their knob out for public playtime.

As for Nick Freeman (really, stop making me google these people, it's depressing), I guess he's down with that too. If people didn't insist on looking at the man deliberately twiddling their cock in front of them, we wouldn't waste valuable police time tracking them down.

I've paid the Xarg'ox-AT'chu of that distant galaxy to toss my Venn diagram circle into the very big black hole at the centre of their very distant galaxy. That opens out in a different universe entirely.

« Reply #3227 on: 18 June, 2018, 03:14:02 pm »
You seem to be missing a bit of context there helly.  Try this, from all round charmer and Super Twat extraordinaire, Nick "loophole" Freeman:
Whilst this is totally unacceptable conduct, if women
assumed some responsibility for their attire, they would not be in jeopardy. Prosecutions will only  utilise valuable police and CPS
resources that should be  prioritised elsewhere. #upskirting

You know how we say Piers Morgan the colossal bell end ?
Could we not start Nick Freeman, Mr Poophole ?

Let's give it a go.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #3228 on: 18 June, 2018, 06:40:05 pm »
Quote from: ian
As for Nick Freeman (really, stop making me google these people, it's depressing...
Rule of thumb. If someone is mentioned in this thread and you don't know who he or she is... keep it that way.  Works for me.  Blissful ignorance.  If only I didn't know about Donald - look at me I'm a dimwitted psychopathic* orange lunatic  - Trump, my life would be perfect.

Quote from: ian
I've paid the Xarg'ox-AT'chu...
Bless you.  It was the common cold that did for the Selenites you know.

*I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find that he is clinically psychopathic.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

citoyen

« Reply #3229 on: 18 June, 2018, 06:46:25 pm »
*I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find that he is clinically psychopathic.

I would be surprised if he weren't.

« Reply #3230 on: 18 June, 2018, 06:50:23 pm »

I would be surprised if he weren't.

The Orange Hate Goblin definitely ticks a lot of the boxes for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #3231 on: 18 June, 2018, 07:16:31 pm »
Fox News Trump-fluffer Ann Coulter achieves twatscendence (sic):

Ann Coulter on Fox News calls crying immigrant children "child actors" and looks directly into the camera to warn Trump not to fall for it.

https://twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/1008726102850797568
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

citoyen

« Reply #3232 on: 20 June, 2018, 04:02:00 pm »
Yessiralan Sugar

Cretin

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #3233 on: 21 June, 2018, 10:44:16 am »
Yessiralan Sugar

Cretin

Lord Alan Sugar made a hilarious, "All Black People look the same" joke on Twitter *

* You know the equivalent of the hilarious, "All Jews are tight with money"  jokes that he apparently objects to on the grounds of negative Jewish stereotypes.

Hypocritical cretin...from the 1970's.  He's channelling Bernard Manning.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #3234 on: 22 June, 2018, 12:55:43 am »
Jacob-Fucking-Rees-Cockwomble- Mogg.
 I'd Love to Beat him to Death, using Ian Duncan-Cunt-Smith as the Hammer!

I hate, really, those two Pieces of Seagull Shit More than anybody else.

Trump is, of course, a Top of the Form Fuckwit but, I pity him and disdain him, rather than waste good Hate on the Regressive.
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #3235 on: 22 June, 2018, 06:13:44 am »
The airhead trophy wife of the orange shitgibbon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44570688
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

citoyen

« Reply #3236 on: 22 June, 2018, 08:56:58 am »

I would pay to watch that.

« Reply #3237 on: 22 June, 2018, 08:59:24 am »
Interesting to read that Rees Mogg's investment company is moving business to Eire. The hypocracy is certainly sloshing around.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3238 on: 22 June, 2018, 09:12:29 am »
Interesting to read that Rees Mogg's investment company is moving business to Eire. The hypocracy is certainly sloshing around.

That on top of arch-Brexitoid and Super-Twat John Redwood advising the clients of his investment firm to move their wedge out of BRITAIN and into — gasp — Europe.

Grease-Smugg's genius solution to the thorny issue of the Irish border?  Ireland should leave the EU too.  This is S-Tdom elevated to airy realms of abstract Twattitude.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #3239 on: 22 June, 2018, 01:26:12 pm »

I would pay to watch that.

I'd Pay for the Pleasure of doing it!
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #3240 on: 22 June, 2018, 02:02:40 pm »
Celebrity Super-Twat Death Match...  :demon:

When do MTV sign it up?
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #3241 on: 23 June, 2018, 09:26:20 am »
Boris “f**k business “ Johnson.  Will someone rid us of this turbulent tosspot....
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #3242 on: 24 June, 2018, 10:13:08 pm »
Jermy Rhyming-Slang, again.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #3243 on: 25 June, 2018, 08:13:14 am »
Every columnist and commentator churning out "how far can this incredible England team go now?" pieces, on the basis of one win against a bunch of no-hopers.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

citoyen

« Reply #3244 on: 25 June, 2018, 09:24:08 am »
Every columnist and commentator churning out "how far can this incredible England team go now?" pieces, on the basis of one win against a bunch of no-hopers.

I’ll be nominating those same columnists and commentators again when they’re calling for Gareth Southgate’s head on a silver platter after Thursday’s defeat.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3245 on: 25 June, 2018, 11:07:47 am »
A bunch of no hopers whom they allowed to score a goal! You'd thing they'd already won the bloody thing the way some commentators have been going on!
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

benborp

• benbravoorpapa
« Reply #3246 on: 28 June, 2018, 01:39:23 pm »
IDS, using the wrong organ there to draw tenuous links to past appeasement don'cha think?
A world of bedlam trapped inside a small cyclist.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3247 on: 28 June, 2018, 02:02:53 pm »
Micky Gove. Not only is he an odious little prick, but he's had the temerity to suggest that replacing one bunch of free loading immigrantsTM with another bunch of free loading immigrantsTM is a solution to our post Brexit farming and car cleaning concerns. Is he not aware that the reason many people voted for Brexit was to stop all that cheap labour coming over here and taking our jobsTM
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #3248 on: 29 June, 2018, 01:07:47 am »
Milo Yiannopoulos - first, for suggesting to journalists asking him for comment a couple days ago that they ought to be shot1, and second, after a shooting spree at a newspaper in Annapolis on Thursday, claiming in a Facebook post that he was only trolling, that it's the journalists' fault, and for good measure, serving up a side order of transphobia.

https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/1012438438702768128

1 Background:

https://observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-youtube-stars-plan-takeover-of-ukip (Milo response to DB near the end of the report)
https://twitter.com/amymrusso/status/1011737417060179970

« Reply #3249 on: 29 June, 2018, 01:40:46 pm »
Micky Gove. Not only is he an odious little prick, but he's had the temerity to suggest that replacing one bunch of free loading immigrantsTM with another bunch of free loading immigrantsTM is a solution to our post Brexit farming and car cleaning concerns. Is he not aware that the reason many people voted for Brexit was to stop all that cheap labour coming over here and taking our jobsTM
Think Kier Hardy has the copyright to these.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain