Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 882303 times)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4000 on: 02 November, 2020, 08:13:53 pm »
Bandwagon-jumping forrin-hating, rabble-rousing amphibian Farage.  Again.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #4001 on: 02 November, 2020, 09:29:20 pm »
Oh lord. Is he not dead yet?  If not, why not?
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #4002 on: 03 November, 2020, 06:28:52 am »
Joey Barton and the 20,000 or so who have signed a 38 Degrees petition seeking to invoke Artice 61 of Magna Carter to avoid lockdown.

A special place awaits the disciples of Fromage.

So you just need to find 4 barons to agree with you, then they need to take it to the HOL, barons/baroness only, and hope they'll agree as well, then go to Mrs Queen, who can ask her PM to introduce legislation.

Shouldn't take long at all
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

« Reply #4003 on: 03 November, 2020, 07:08:02 am »
Sounds like she probably did die in vain.

« Reply #4004 on: 03 November, 2020, 07:31:05 am »
Joey Barton and the 20,000 or so who have signed a 38 Degrees petition seeking to invoke Artice 61 of Magna Carter to avoid lockdown.

A special place awaits the disciples of Fromage.

So you just need to find 4 barons to agree with you, then they need to take it to the HOL, barons/baroness only, and hope they'll agree as well, then go to Mrs Queen, who can ask her PM to introduce legislation.

Shouldn't take long at all

Quite so.  Perhaps they can raise their armies and march on London.  We've seen just how successful Fromage has been with that plan.

The whole Freeman of the Land movement has it's foundations build upon sheer stupidity.  They will start quoting ancient or even non-existent maritime law next.

« Reply #4005 on: 03 November, 2020, 08:30:54 am »
I bet they are not so keen on tithes, workdays for the lord of the manor, compulsory attendance at church, compulsory archery practice and military service obligation.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

ian

« Reply #4006 on: 03 November, 2020, 09:25:58 am »
I think it's safe to assume that anyone who asserts Magna Carta is just bonkers. It's the sort of excuse given by people running up and down the high street in just their pants. That said, we should do an updated version and call it Manga Carta. There'd be loads more tentacles.

nicknack

• Hornblower
« Reply #4007 on: 03 November, 2020, 09:32:12 am »
I bet they are not so keen on tithes, workdays for the lord of the manor, compulsory attendance at church, compulsory archery practice and military service obligation.
Possibly not the provision of suitable "maids" for the manor house either.
There's no vibrations, but wait.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #4008 on: 03 November, 2020, 09:36:46 am »
I had to look it up - apparently, article 61 was never on the statute books anyway.

Helpfully, some shopkeepers are putting article 61 posters in their window to let you know which establishments are run by cunts and thereby avoid going in them.

Moving on, did anyone hear Michael O'Leary's wonderful rant on 5live yesterday morning? I meant to post about it but forgot, but helpfully they played a clip as a reminder this morning.

Well worth checking out if you missed it.

He's an absolute monstrous bellend but it was highly amusing.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4009 on: 03 November, 2020, 09:56:27 am »
Can I just be pedantic and point out it was no 'Article 61' but Chapter 61?  It lasted less than a year before being repealed in 1216...
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

ian

« Reply #4010 on: 03 November, 2020, 10:04:03 am »
Bring Back Dragons!

« Reply #4011 on: 03 November, 2020, 11:50:08 am »
They're still here - though no longer breathing fire; heavily defeated at home by Munster on Sunday.

« Reply #4012 on: 03 November, 2020, 12:19:36 pm »
Can I just be pedantic and point out it was no 'Article 61' but Chapter 61?  It lasted less than a year before being repealed in 1216...

Yes, my bad.  Some call it Article 61, others do say Chapter. 

fuzzy

« Reply #4013 on: 03 November, 2020, 01:22:34 pm »
I think it's safe to assume that anyone who asserts Magna Carta is just bonkers. It's the sort of excuse given by people running up and down the high street in just their pants. That said, we should do an updated version and call it Manga Carta. There'd be loads more tentacles.
Just splorted my tablet with chai tea cos I read that as "loads more testicles"

ian

« Reply #4014 on: 03 November, 2020, 01:36:28 pm »

Ah, well, they feature more than you think. My favourite is Oretama. Can you guess where the Demon Queen is imprisoned?

fuzzy

« Reply #4015 on: 03 November, 2020, 03:09:28 pm »

Ah, well, they feature more than you think. My favourite is Oretama. Can you guess where the Demon Queen is imprisoned?
Ohhhh- do tell!

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4016 on: 03 November, 2020, 03:18:49 pm »

In a loveless marriage to Michael Gove?
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

ian

« Reply #4017 on: 03 November, 2020, 03:25:10 pm »

Ohhhh- do tell!

Owing to a freak archangel-involved urination incident, the Demon Queen of Terror gets imprisoned in the virginal hero's right testical. Thus the hero has to become master of his own domain, resist the sudden attentions of his attractive co-worker and long-term crush, or literally splash destruction on the world.

Pretty much an everyday story of life in Japan, I'm sure.

fuzzy

« Reply #4018 on: 03 November, 2020, 03:33:16 pm »

Ohhhh- do tell!

Owing to a freak archangel-involved urination incident, the Demon Queen of Terror gets imprisoned in the virginal hero's right testical. Thus the hero has to become master of his own domain, resist the sudden attentions of his attractive co-worker and long-term crush, or literally splash destruction on the world.

Pretty much an everyday story of life in Japan, I'm sure.
Sounds like my sort of read.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #4019 on: 04 November, 2020, 01:07:12 pm »
Farage. I know I shouldn't be surprised by the utter bollocks he comes out with, but this was Extra Special:

"Andrew Neil - What is the evidence of voter fraud?

Nigel Farage - It's there for all to see...

Andrew Neil - Where is the evidence for voter fraud in the US?

Farage - It's so new... it hasn't come to light yet.."

(interview on Her Majesty's BBC earlier today)
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4020 on: 04 November, 2020, 04:25:55 pm »
Oh yes, that one made me chortle.  For all his faults – and they are legion – Brillo deserves ten house points for laying into the said Super-Twat, who seemed somewhat taken aback by being thus treated by a minion of the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #4021 on: 04 November, 2020, 09:12:02 pm »
The Earl Spencer.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #4022 on: 05 November, 2020, 09:38:51 am »
Oh yes, that one made me chortle.  For all his faults – and they are legion – Brillo deserves ten house points for laying into the said Super-Twat, who seemed somewhat taken aback by being thus treated by a minion of the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation.

IDK how to share it but, by the same token, there's a great clip circulating of Piers Morgan taking Mr NF down for claiming that Trump never suggested injecting disinfectant might cure Covid.

Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #4023 on: 09 November, 2020, 02:44:58 pm »
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #4024 on: 09 November, 2020, 03:00:05 pm »
Lord John Kilclooney.... https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/status/1325766477841043461?s=20

From that Twitter thread

"John is disapointed that an Orangeman is leaving the Whitehouse"

Tee, and what is more, hee.
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)