Author Topic: [HAMR] AUK support for TG  (Read 2163 times)

Fidgetbuzz

• L sp MOON. 1st R sp MARS . At X SO sp STARS
[HAMR] AUK support for TG
« on: 05 December, 2014, 11:50:33 am »
As part of my Board paper to the next Board meeting -- 15th Dec -- I would like to be able to show the Board details of individual AUKs support for Steve - not names and amounts -- but of XX people who have chipped in for a regular monthly payment -- 85% or 90% or whatever the actual %age is are AUK members. This would I think be an extra supporting  factor in persuading AUK to commit some of their resources to the project.

So for those of you who have already signed up -- can you let me have your AUK number -- if you are going to sign up -- please include your AUK number ( and I will amend the other thread to ask for it in the e-mail you send  to me )

Roger
I was an accountant until I discovered Audax !!

Re: AUK support for TG
« Reply #1 on: 07 December, 2014, 11:37:16 am »
Well done, and good luck.
You're only as successful as your last 1200...

3peaker

• RRTY Mad 42 up
« Reply #2 on: 20 December, 2014, 09:27:05 pm »
Many Organisers create a surplus from their events and commit this to Charities or local Club/CTC funds. There could be opportunities for some of these surpluses to be directed to TG's cause. I can broach this possible cash diversion to my local CTC group, which backs (if I am short) or gains (if I am in surplus) my Calendar events. In a PBP year, many events will have strong entries, so other Orgs may find this a way of supporting TG.

Will TG have a funding account that does not appear as income (for tax purposes)? Though it is likely that his 'salary' for the year will not be enough!
SteveP

Promoting : Cheltenham Flyer 200, Cider with Rosie 150, Character Coln 100.

Fidgetbuzz

• L sp MOON. 1st R sp MARS . At X SO sp STARS
« Reply #3 on: 20 December, 2014, 11:27:59 pm »
Support for TG is not income, people are  making a gift/donation - so not a tax problem
I was an accountant until I discovered Audax !!