Author Topic: Essex (and the rest of the world) Not Christmas Christmas Do Do (9/10 Jan 2016)  (Read 29577 times)

The Retiree

• Zappi Clothing Ambassador - http://zappi.clothing/
That's one word for it....... ???

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME
Ok, I have got round to editing the video and time-lapse photos taken of this event.  Go get a very hot cup of tea/coffee/bovril/Horlicks, sit back, prepare to lose 20 minutes 40 seconds of your life and CLICKY HERE
Never knowingly underfed on an Audax

The beginning "Star Wars" text was too fast and you can't spell CAEK.

But otherwise LOL!  ;D

ETA: Bobb's telecaster kit seems to have gone a little wrong.  :o

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
Do you think it will get an Oscar?

On second thought, no, please! One's enough!
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME
The beginning "Star Wars" text was too fast and you can't spell CAEK.

But otherwise LOL!  ;D

ETA: Bobb's telecaster kit seems to have gone a little wrong.  :o
I know, I couldn't find how to slow down the Star Wars text in iMovie, you'll just have to pause it a couple of times :facepalm:

And before anyone else mentions it - I apologise for my singing, I was standing too close to the camera I was holding  :-X

Do you think it will get an Oscar?

On second thought, no, please! One's enough!
One is definitely enough!

And before anyone else mentions it - I apologise for my singing, I was standing too close to the camera I was holding  :-X
Standing too close to OD, you picked up his "singing"!

Oscar's dad

• aka Septimus Fitzwilliam Beauregard Partridge
I think we've established I wasn't singing. We have yet to establish what I was doing  ;D

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
Telekinetically spilling Wowbagger's pint?

Excellent  work  :thumbsup:

The pleasure of pain endured
To purify our misfit ways

Oscar's dad

Excellent  work  :thumbsup:

Indeed it was!  I have just enjoyed watching another Pickled Egg Productions blockbuster!  Well done huggy  :thumbsup:

Oaky

• ACME Fire Safety Officer
  • Audax Club Mid-Essex
    • MEMWNS Map
I particularly like the way you chose the soundtrack for OD's maximal enjoyment.
You are in a maze of twisty flat droves, all alike.

85.4 miles from Marsh Gibbon

Audax Club Mid-Essex Fire Safety Officer
http://acme.bike

The Retiree

:thumbsup: another top notch Pickled Egg production well done Huggy!

Oscar's dad

I particularly like the way you chose the soundtrack for OD's maximal enjoyment.

That was noted. I have to say I'm now liking Jethro Tull a little more. What's happening to me  ???

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME

That was noted. I have to say I'm now liking Jethro Tull a little more. What's happening to me  ???
Maturing in to the 70's?!

Oscar's dad

Shoot me now!

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME
;D
I also thought the reprise of Chris Rea's Driving Home for Christmas after leaving The Sun fitted uncannily well if you listen to the words, especially as it fades out singing about getting feet on holy ground, all entirely accidental of course  ::-)

Oscar's dad

Stop wallowing in past glories and get on with editing the Bumpkins blockbuster  ;D

Oscar's dad

I've just remembered (my brain is obviously starting to thaw out) last night I mentioned a young lady from Australia who helped me and bobb prepare our Epiphany musical treat.  Here is the the lovely and very talented Steph in her bathroom!  We owe her everything!

Trophy Update:

1. Dogger used cheap glue so I will need to do the job properly!
2. After 2 weeks of being on the front window sill I was politely requested to move 'that thing'. But.....it is allowed to live on the sill of the back window next to the dining table for the rest of the year.

The Retiree

Trophy Update:

1. Dogger used cheap glue so I will need to do the job properly!
2. After 2 weeks of being on the front window sill I was politely requested to move 'that thing'. But.....it is allowed to live on the sill of the back window next to the dining table for the rest of the year.

1.I think it was the grave mistake of not laminating the paper that caused the problem rather than the Tesco value glue  ::-)
2.You have done better than I did where it went from the mantelpiece to the downstairs toilet