Author Topic: AUK start sheet generator  (Read 1753 times)

D0m1n1c Burford

AUK start sheet generator
« on: 25 July, 2008, 02:59:54 pm »
This now includes the ability to add non members to your start sheet. 

Great stuff  :thumbsup:

Re: AUK start sheet generator
« Reply #1 on: 25 July, 2008, 05:08:22 pm »
I don't think it's that new, Dominic - I'm sure I used that for Upper thames last November, and is the reason why non-members on that event are actually named on the results page on the AUK site.

Does make life a little easier.

How are you getting on with the labels?

D0m1n1c Burford

« Reply #2 on: 25 July, 2008, 06:07:22 pm »
I don't think it's that new, Dominic - I'm sure I used that for Upper thames last November, and is the reason why non-members on that event are actually named on the results page on the AUK site.

Does make life a little easier.

How are you getting on with the labels?

I must have missed this functionality somehow.  It certainly makes things easier, as previously I was planning on entering all non AUKs manually on a separate spreadsheet.

Martin

« Reply #3 on: 25 July, 2008, 08:51:32 pm »
It's a good idea to use this as you can use the whole list to generate the brevet card stickers plus if non-members decide to join and wish to back-claim their rides can be viewed online

D0m1n1c Burford

« Reply #4 on: 25 July, 2008, 09:51:42 pm »
It's a good idea to use this as you can use the whole list to generate the brevet card stickers plus if non-members decide to join and wish to back-claim their rides can be viewed online

Er...Martin, have you turned Polish  ;D

Martin

« Reply #5 on: 26 July, 2008, 01:36:41 am »

Er...Martin, have you turned Polish  ;D

Login