Author Topic: Blackberry Phone cases  (Read 2087 times)

Blackberry Phone cases
« on: 14 October, 2009, 07:21:45 pm »
Ive just bought and LG GW300(because i cant afford a Blackberry yet and liked the look of it) http://www.unwiredview.com/2009/07/07/lg-gw300-cheap-qwerty-phone-for-facebook-and-e-mail/ and im looking for a case for it.
Now the problem is, its a new phone, and there just doesnt seem to be any about.
Now, because its about the same size of BlackBerrys, i thought it would fit in the case, but everywhere i have been theres not been any to try.
Its about the same width as the Blackberry Curve, but its longer.
I was looking for a case like this.
http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/phone-accessories/fascias-and-cases/cases/buy/BLACKBERRY8100-CASE
So, if someone has a Blackberry Curve (8900) and one of these cases, can you tell me the measurements for them?
Its 60mm wide by 150mm long and about 14mm deep.

Ive asked in 2 different Carphone warehouse places, and they dont know, and wont give me any more suggestions of which case may fit.
Im off into Town tomorrow to a market stall to see if they have one that will fit.

So, can anyone help. As strange as the question may be!

Thanks 8)

Don't question. It makes people angry.

fuzzy

Re: Blackberry Phone cases
« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2009, 07:36:06 pm »
My Blackberry is the 8310 Curve so don't know if this helps but, the holster (for that is what Blackberry call it) I have, which looks the same as that in your link is 85mm wide, 112 (ish) mm long and about 22mm deep when loaded.

I also have one of these babies complete with belt holster

« Reply #2 on: 14 October, 2009, 07:36:57 pm »
I've got an 8310 Curve with a case that looks like that, not sure if thats the same though.

Edit   beaten to it by Fuzzy

Zoidburg

« Reply #3 on: 14 October, 2009, 07:38:15 pm »
My Blackberry is the 8310 Curve so don't know if this helps but, the holster (for that is what Blackberry call it) I have, which looks the same as that in your link is 85mm wide, 112 (ish) mm long and about 22mm deep when loaded.

You had to get the one with the go faster holster didn't you?

« Reply #4 on: 14 October, 2009, 07:40:47 pm »

Now that is a nice cover 8) If only it would fit my phone!!!
That rules out the Blackberry 8310 cases for it.

The woman in Carphone warehouse told me that Blackberry cases only fit Blackberry phones, but she had never seen my phone before, so didnt really know ::-) Not very helpful at all.

Don't question. It makes people angry.

fuzzy

« Reply #5 on: 14 October, 2009, 07:48:04 pm »

If the Boss says 'Fuzzy, here you go mate, cop for one of these to protect our asset' who am I to argue?

Zoidburg

« Reply #6 on: 14 October, 2009, 07:50:14 pm »

If the Boss says 'Fuzzy, here you go mate, cop for one of these to protect our asset' who am I to argue?
The fact that it is black and tacti-cool had nothing to do with it ::-)

fuzzy

« Reply #7 on: 14 October, 2009, 07:53:48 pm »
Hey! I is covert. I has to be Tacti-cool ;D