Author Topic: T T S  (Read 1205 times)

Blodwyn Pig

• what a nice chap
T T S
« on: 24 December, 2022, 08:39:57 am »
Tight Trouser Syndrome.    No! Don’t larf!  I was suffering’ from a sore / painful abdomen I was, and remembered I got it last year in winter, and decided it was bike (up wrong) related. Anyway, slight panic ensued, as I started googling all manner of maladies, gut related.  The problem is after a ride, ( or during) the waistband of my Ron Hills was starting to become uncomfortable , to the point of becoming 🥴. I seem to be experiencing a bit of bloatedness as well at the mo. A while back I changed the drawstring to “stout elastic” , but seemingly have it much to tight, especially as I tuck a thick base layer in as well, and on returning from a ride, my wee tumblyboo is huuuuge! No doubt caused by the crouched position and the restrictions. The other week , before the schnow, I dug out a pair of thicker 3/4 bibs that were in a mild state of decomposition, (as only elastic kept in a drawer can)  and have not been so comfortable in years, really. I never knew TTS was a thing, obvious really, but a real problem with anyone with bloating issues. So now to ‘Welease Woderick’, undo that elastic and buy some clip on braces. Here’s hopin’. ( eat less ya bat phastard!)

T42

• Apprentice geezer
Re: T T S
« Reply #1 on: 24 December, 2022, 01:50:59 pm »
Gut bacteria + sugar + shake well => explosive fermentation => huge volumes of greenhouse gas.  If you're on any meds that depress sugar uptake the effect will be all the worse (DAHIKT).
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight