General Category > Freewheeling

100 Greatest Cycling Climbs

(1/6) > >>

Bilfred:
How many have you done and where are your favourites?

S2L:
Haven't kept count... I think around 30-40 of them.

The hardest I've done: Hardknott, Wrynose, Bwlch Y Groes, Garsdale Head, Winnats pass, Bushcombe Lane (Book 2)

The most beautiful: Bealach-Na-Ba, Llanberis pass, The Burway, Honister pass, Gospel Pass (book 2).

My local: Dovers Hill, Edge hill (book 2).

Bilfred:

--- Quote from: S2L on 22 August, 2019, 09:50:45 am ---Haven't kept count... I think around 30-40 of them.

The hardest I've done: Hardknott, Wrynose, Bwlch Y Groes, Garsdale Head, Winnats pass, Bushcombe Lane (Book 2)

The most beautiful: Bealach-Na-Ba, Llanberis pass, The Burway, Honister pass, Gospel Pass (book 2).

My local: Dovers Hill, Edge hill (book 2).

--- End quote ---

Amazing, I’ve only done one of those you mention - Edge Hill. Have you considered downloading the App at all? It keeps count for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peat:
37 according to the app.

I went through a spell of getting loads, sticking the bike in the boot on work/leisure trips and just doing straight-up, straight down.

Can't really be ar$ed any more.

Bilfred:

--- Quote from: Peat on 22 August, 2019, 10:03:48 am ---37 according to the app.

I went through a spell of getting loads, sticking the bike in the boot on work/leisure trips and just doing straight-up, straight down.

Can't really be ar$ed any more.

--- End quote ---

Ha I did that too, the App now lists 525 UK ones if you download all the add-ons :S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version