General Category > On The Road

On the commute today

<< < (4345/4346) > >>

HTFB:
Yes, there was certainly a bit of rust there, so that's likely. But why has it suddenly struck? My bikes used to live in a nice dry store. For the last three months it's been a rather damp garage -- if that's the problem, what can I do about it?

CrazyEnglishTriathlete:
Yesterday evening rode home in shorts.  No leg warmers.  That's probably it.  Declare summer has been and gone and revert to winter clothing again once more...

fd3:
A many of incidences of e-motorbike-in-e-bike-clothing riders riding the wrong way up counterflow cycle lanes.

fd3:
A couple visitations on the front tyre.  Reinflated and rode in, but some very big sealant moments made me stop and plug, just to find that there were more than one to plug (there may be a third but it's holding).

Sergeant Pluck:
Yesterday. Dodgy looking individual riding a clapped out motorbike with an L plate on the back covering the number plate. Rode alongside me for some time for no reason, then gradually pulled away, wiggling the little finger of his left hand. I gave him a sympathetic look but remain unsure as to why he felt the need to tell me about his tiny willy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version