Author Topic: [HAMR] Jan 3rd  (Read 10426 times)

Re: Jan 3rd
« Reply #50 on: 05 January, 2015, 08:05:53 am »

I'm pretty certain the longer was uploaded first. That's the one with all the comments/kudos.

« Reply #51 on: 05 January, 2015, 08:19:33 am »
If in doubt, use the shorter distance, but if the checkers are satisfied that the slighter longer one is correct & accurate, then that's the one to go with :thumbsup:
The longer one is from a mobile the other is from a Garmin 1000. I guess he's testing his smartphone for recording.

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #52 on: 05 January, 2015, 09:09:31 am »
When I rode with Steve, he had 3 x various Garmins on board plus the SPOT tracker. He wants some backup in case of GPS problems but I am unsure how he is storing each day's tracks and whether heart rate is being recorded by more than 1 device.
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

zigzag

• unfuckwithable
« Reply #53 on: 05 January, 2015, 12:00:37 pm »
If in doubt, use the shorter distance, but if the checkers are satisfied that the slighter longer one is correct & accurate, then that's the one to go with :thumbsup:
The longer one is from a mobile the other is from a Garmin 1000. I guess he's testing his smartphone for recording.

the "mobile" device normally shows up on strava if you import the active log file from non-cycle garmins (etrex for example).

« Reply #54 on: 05 January, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »
The Garmin 1000 entry has been flagged!
Perhaps the "mobile" device entry should be removed?