Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Weird shit going down in some, or more, of the most recently released map DLCs for American Truck Simulator.  In some places every parked car is a Tesla and I can’t figure out whether it’s something I've done, an actual bug feature or just part of Space Karen’s plot to conquer the galaxy.
The Knowledge / Re: Low gears - will this work?
« Last post by LateStarter on Today at 01:31:37 am »
Just fitted 46/34/24 with 11-34 9spd cassette on the Trucker and works fine with an Alivio rear mech.

What cranks/rings (46/34/24) did you use?
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: Microsoft OneDrive
« Last post by Kim on Today at 01:26:18 am »
Windows is never going to be ready for the desktop until they desist with this nonsense...
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 12:47:52 am »
Blood And Butter ~ Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs
Racing / Re: Giro d'Italia 2024
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 12:40:28 am »
I see the Moviestar strategy AI is working as well as ever  :D

Borrowed from Ferrari F1 team, courtesy of C. Sainz Jr?

Movistar's Ticky-Tacky-o-Matic 4000 makes HAL HEX and Ferrari look sane and rational.
Racing / Re: Giro d'Italia 2024
« Last post by Séamas M. on Today at 12:30:27 am »
I see the Moviestar strategy AI is working as well as ever  :D

Borrowed from Ferrari F1 team, courtesy of C. Sainz Jr?
OT Knowledge / Re: rainwater harvesting
« Last post by TPMB12 on Today at 12:12:59 am »
I suggest you visit english country life youtube channel. They're into smallholding and have a very good video on their water harvesting system. They use IBCs painted black to hold rainwater even linking them up. They know a fair bit about water harvesting. I think IBCs can be a cheap,  high volume option.
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: Microsoft OneDrive
« Last post by TPMB12 on Yesterday at 11:55:43 pm »
My documents on my laptop looked like it was on my laptop but simply wasn't.  It was in my document I the cloud. When broadband was a bit iffy I had to sync and download a file to open. I had been saving to my actual laptop hard drive OK for a long time but at some point some update or something changed the settings. I don't want onedrive to do this but I do want it only when 8 want to just it so I don't want to disable it fully.

So I went into my explorer and renamed the desktop and documents folders.  I then moved all the files and folders in those renamed ones that were actually cloud located folders.  I put them into folders set up on c drive under users/my name as documents and desktop. I then deleted the old, renamed cloud versions then set up shortcuts in file explorer where the cloud based versions had masquerades as computer saved versions.

What got me was how my original,  laptop hard drive located documents and desktop had been switched to being saved on he cloud.  This I would never knowingly do.  Which makes me mistrust onedrive and ms. No idea how it happened but I only found out when j could not find a file I'd just saved and accidentally closed.
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by spesh on Yesterday at 11:25:10 pm »
Three Little Pigs - Green Jelly
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10