Where do you want to start?

Malmesbury
2 (22.2%)
Chepstow
2 (22.2%)
Cardiff
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Anybody for a deferred Malmesbury Mash?  (Read 10616 times)

Re: Anybody for a deferred Malmesbury Mash?
« Reply #50 on: 23 February, 2009, 09:29:45 am »
Just like to second Monsieur Pumpes' assessment of the day. Excellent! Top day out in great company. Thanks
For the record although dropped by the train within minutes of the controls I finished at a similar time to Toby. Cursing Cardiff roads st the end though - (never thought 3 weeks off the bike would make so much diffence to the posterior!!) :o

TOBY

• hello
« Reply #51 on: 23 February, 2009, 01:08:10 pm »
Thirded.

Nice climb up and out of Newport, with Toby stopping to piss through the railings into a communal public garden, much to my disgust.
 ;)

It was a convenient public place i.e. Public Convenience.

Good weather too  8)

Despite becoming unhooked Yan arrived just 5mins after me in Tongwynlais (which I don't think I'd have managed) to begin his drive back to Swansea, I rode back to Finish in Cardiff where I was plied with Cosmopolitans by my partner and her sister :)

« Reply #52 on: 24 February, 2009, 10:16:44 am »

For the record although dropped by the train within minutes of the controls I finished at a similar time to Toby.

We kept trying to drop Yan (Cyclone), but each time we thought we'd managed it he came back like the T1000  ;)

daflloyd

« Reply #53 on: 25 February, 2009, 09:04:59 pm »
Fourthed.

Fantastic day. Three confirmations to Pumpe's post:

1. My friend Quentin is a bit of a perv.

2. My cold made for a lot less train pulling and a lot more being miserable hiding in the group.

3. When Toby puts his mind to it, he's pretty quick.

To not have to wear gloves on a bike in February was a rare treat.