Author Topic: LEL - Medication.  (Read 13375 times)

Chris N

Re: Medication.
« Reply #50 on: 04 March, 2009, 07:08:46 pm »
Beer would be ideal as a nightcap: helps you sleep, contains carbs, rehydrates (a bit) and a couple of pints will wake me up nice and early when I need to pee.

Panoramix

• .--. .- -. --- .-. .- -- .. -..-
  • Suus cuique crepitus bene olet
    • Some routes
« Reply #51 on: 04 March, 2009, 07:48:27 pm »
Is my plan to do LEL on porridge, rice pudding, pasta, coffe, jelly babies and water naive?
Chief cat entertainer.

Really Ancien

« Reply #52 on: 04 March, 2009, 08:33:20 pm »
Is my plan to do LEL on porridge, rice pudding, pasta, coffe, jelly babies and water naive?

I was thinking of using a bicycle, but then again they seem to be made from all manner of materials these days.

Damon.

Salvatore

• Джон Спунър
    • Pics
« Reply #53 on: 04 March, 2009, 08:46:01 pm »

But that would mean missing out on the sherry trifle at Dalkeith.
et avec John, excellent lecteur de road-book, on s'en est sortis sans erreur

simonp

« Reply #54 on: 04 March, 2009, 10:00:19 pm »

Wow, no-one told me there'd be trifle!

Panoramix

• Some routes
« Reply #55 on: 04 March, 2009, 10:13:00 pm »

I was thinking of using a bicycle, but then again they seem to be made from all manner of materials these days.

Damon.

I was more into the pogostick option but I still have 5 months to change my mind!
Chief cat entertainer.

Panoramix

• Some routes
« Reply #56 on: 04 March, 2009, 10:29:43 pm »

It is my druidistic duty to taste unknown preparations from far away regions and then report back my findings to the good people of Brittany. The invention of the safety bicycle/pogostick has indeed made our profession much easier.
Chief cat entertainer.

« Reply #57 on: 04 March, 2009, 10:40:40 pm »
Beer would be ideal as a nightcap: helps you sleep, contains carbs, rehydrates (a bit) and a couple of pints will wake me up nice and early when I need to pee.

Over 2% ABV and it has a net dehydration effect. Still, coffee and other diuretics will be helping dehydrate you enough anyway.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."