Author Topic: Lusso - excellent service (and kit)  (Read 1059 times)

Lusso - excellent service (and kit)
« on: April 22, 2015, 04:12:18 pm »
I've spent the winter in a pair of Lusso's excellent max repel bib tights and last week took delivery of some Lusso bib shorts from a well known on-line retailer - it was immediately obvious on taking them out of the bag there was a manufacturing fault. I emailed Lusso a photo and they got back to me in a couple of hours, asking me to send them direct to them and they would sort it and let me have a pair of their Coolmax socks for my trouble and postage. I did that and they returned them first class straightaway - with socks - problem sorted. Anyone can make a mistake - its how its dealt with that counts - and top marks to Lusso and their 'made in the UK' kit.

Re: Lusso - excellent service (and kit)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 05:17:01 pm »
I've spent the winter in a pair of Lusso's excellent max repel bib tights and last week took delivery of some Lusso bib shorts from a well known on-line retailer
Don't get this. Mention the name of a brand of bib tights, but not the name of an on-line retailer. ???

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 09:53:01 am »
I've spent the winter in a pair of Lusso's excellent max repel bib tights and last week took delivery of some Lusso bib shorts from a well known on-line retailer
Don't get this. Mention the name of a brand of bib tights, but not the name of an on-line retailer. ???

And why not return the faulty goods to the retailer anyway?  :-\
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

Rhys W

• I'm single, bilingual
    • Cardiff Ajax
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 10:11:26 pm »
I've got several pairs of Lusso bibtights, but the zips tend to fail before the materials wears out (not Lusso's fault). I emailed them to ask if they could fit new zips and how much, they replaced them for just the cost of postage.  :thumbsup: