Author Topic: Anyone used a promotional InterRail pass?  (Read 561 times)

Anyone used a promotional InterRail pass?
« on: 08 February, 2024, 08:33:00 pm »
I've asked InterRail, but someone here might know...

I bought a 15 days in 2 months Senior InterRail pass in the Black Friday sale. It has to be activated by 1st June and I've already done do. That's all clear enough, however, my daughter's graduation in Budapest is now a week later and I don't want to start travelling until 8th June. Is that possible?
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.

iddu

• Are we there yet?
Re: Anyone used a promotional InterRail pass?
« Reply #1 on: 08 February, 2024, 11:08:47 pm »
If (your) T&C's were similiar(*) to https://www.nsinternational.com/en/promotions/discount-interrail, implication is your last day to start travel would be sometime mid-July.
(*) You did read the applicable T&C's of the offer, yes? :)
I'd offer you some moral support - but I have questionable morals.

« Reply #2 on: 09 February, 2024, 08:07:48 am »
I'm pretty sure Iddu is correct but I'd suggest you contact the vendor of your pass to be sure.
I've found the UK National Rail seller (myInterrail) friendly and quick - support@myinterrail.co.uk
Too many angry people - breathe & relax.

« Reply #3 on: 09 February, 2024, 01:22:47 pm »
Thanks. I was working under the misapprehension that my latest activation date had to be my first date of travel. InterRail were pleasantly quick in confirming that to not be the case and I'm now free to move my trip a week later and fit everything in.
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.