Author Topic: Printer Engineers Report  (Read 933 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Printer Engineers Report
« on: 02 December, 2008, 03:29:00 pm »

Is anyone here a Printer Engineer/Repair Man, or have you had a report from one?

I need to send a report to someone about one of our printers, and they want a printer engineers report but trouble is I don't want to fork out for one as the printer isn't worth it. Basically, their 100% compatible cartrdge spilt the toners inside the printer and ruined the transfer kit, they've offered to refund the cost of the transfer kit and cartridge but won't be paying for the engineer, which don't come cheap. I've said I could send them the transfer kit but they declined saying they need the report. So here I am. Added bonus if HP accredited/approved.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
Re: Printer Engineers Report
« Reply #1 on: 02 December, 2008, 03:56:35 pm »
I am HP trained (I used to work for the company that does all the repairs for HP), and I'll give it a look over if you like, and produce the report (or I can give you some names for people to talk to ;) )
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State