Author Topic: Recorder?  (Read 7044 times)

Re: Recorder?
« Reply #25 on: 11 February, 2019, 06:04:59 pm »
Emails (from QG) are reaching the Recorder.   And going into the queue.
Please do NOT email a different account, it will only get forwarded to the Recorder - who will then have twice the length of queue.
As others have pointed out, my calendar event took rather more than the time I'd allotted to it when first planned.

Maybe we should put in a feature request for the new AUK website  ;D
Depending on the number of applications the recorder gets this may actually be worth pursuing. A form that let's you post an event you've ridden (date/name/homologation#, URL with proof) and a page that shows that your request is received and in the queue.
Has been on the IT "shopping list" for a long time already - but updating the core system is more of a priority.

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #26 on: 11 February, 2019, 06:15:21 pm »
Emails (from QG) are reaching the Recorder.   And going into the queue.
Please do NOT email a different account, it will only get forwarded to the Recorder - who will then have twice the length of queue.
As others have pointed out, my calendar event took rather more than the time I'd allotted to it when first planned.

Excellent, if they have arrived, and thus haven't been eaten by IT gremlins, then I shall stop worrying.

Thank you for the work you do!

J
--
Beer, bikes, and backpacking
http://b.42q.eu/

Zed43

• prefers UK hills over Dutch mountains
« Reply #27 on: 17 February, 2019, 07:03:53 pm »
lang gewacht stil gezwegen niet gedacht toch gekregen (Dutch rhyme / saying)

Thanks Dave!

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #28 on: 17 February, 2019, 07:17:44 pm »
lang gewacht stil gezwegen niet gedacht toch gekregen (Dutch rhyme / saying)

Google comedy conversion^W^Wtranslate makes a right ole mess of that...

Thanks Dave!

Congratulations! which 4 countries? is there an ISR medal too ?

J
--

Zed43

• prefers UK hills over Dutch mountains
« Reply #29 on: 17 February, 2019, 08:36:45 pm »
It definitely looses in translation, but: waited for a long while while whisting silently, abandoned hope evenso it arrived
(didn't know whist as a verb, learned something  :D)

I don't think there's a medal, but it was accompanied with a "brevet card" listing my four rides. I submitted three 600km brevets from the Netherlands, UK and Italy (that being the Rando Imperator) plus Borders of Belgium.

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #30 on: 17 February, 2019, 08:44:44 pm »
It definitely looses in translation, but: waited for a long while while whisting silently, abandoned hope evenso it arrived
(didn't know whist as a verb, learned something  :D)

I don't think there's a medal, but it was accompanied with a "brevet card" listing my four rides. I submitted three 600km brevets from the Netherlands, UK and Italy (that being the Rando Imperator) plus Borders of Belgium.

Assuming I can finish BPB this year, I'll just need either a British 400, or a Dutch 400 and a British 300, to go with my Danish 200. I had hoped to do a British 300 this year, but it's looking unlikely now, between TCR, RatN, and all my other brevets. But it'll still be there next year.

Congratulations!

J
--

« Reply #31 on: 20 April, 2019, 09:47:21 pm »
OK, so I'm not the only one in this boat.

« Reply #32 on: 02 May, 2019, 01:03:28 pm »
Now caught up on
  • Overseas events
  • AUK events to be added for new members (entered prior to joining) for those who have provided Event Numbers.

Still to do
  • AUK events to be added for new members (entered prior to joining) where I need to look up Event Numbers.
  • Achievement award claims

Along the way, helping to tidy up the relevant FAQ sections and starting to generate dedicated "pro-forma" emails in the new website.  Those should speed things up both for member and Recorder in the future.

« Reply #33 on: 02 May, 2019, 02:26:36 pm »
Now caught up on
  • Overseas events
  • AUK events to be added for new members (entered prior to joining) for those who have provided Event Numbers.

Still to do
  • AUK events to be added for new members (entered prior to joining) where I need to look up Event Numbers.
  • Achievement award claims

Along the way, helping to tidy up the relevant FAQ sections and starting to generate dedicated "pro-forma" emails in the new website.  Those should speed things up both for member and Recorder in the future.

Thanks for adding all my overseas brevets! Keep up the good work.

« Reply #34 on: 21 April, 2020, 04:32:53 pm »
Still waiting on my results.