General Category > Freewheeling

VeloViewer Explorer Score and Max Square

<< < (577/580) > >>

carlosferreiro:
I was down at Grand Old Dukes in Aberfoyle over the weekend with some friends. A few tiles nibbled with rides before the event, and then a bunch of new Aberfoyle ground covered before I gave up trying to plug my tubeless tyre, but all just a first start on future areas to link into the cluster eventually.

FifeingEejit:
hopefully this nice spot will get me the missing tile south of pitmedden that the gamey turned me away from due to active shooting a while back, decided to try the random dead end road from the forest rather than tarkie

Sent from my IV2201 using Tapatalk

FifeingEejit:
Yep got it, now I need to wade through the reed beds of the Tay or sneak into Methil Docks to get my square much taller

bhoot:
Relative novice here... how do you get the VV tiles shown on OS mapping?  That would make planning rides a lot easier!

paddyirish:
@FifeingEejit, I think I got the Pitmedden tile you are referring to by riding up someone's driveway, a deer farm, IIRC.

@bhoot, on the activities tab map view, there are two icons on the top left hand corner. Click on the lower of the two to get a choice of layers including OS....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version