Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868749 times)

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1650 on: 22 December, 2015, 12:44:51 am »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/35126635

I was wondering if we can have a collective noun for a group of supertwats, and I propose the "Hunt".  Not reloated to this case, which refers to a complete Hunt of twats.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #1651 on: 23 December, 2015, 01:22:31 am »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/35126635

I was wondering if we can have a collective noun for a group of supertwats, and I propose the "Hunt".  Not related to this case, which refers to a complete Hunt of twats.

I propose "A Sasson" of Super Twatten, named after the legendary "Olfactory Assault", from five miles out of Mumbai on a good (?) day and  the right (?) direction of approach. I was in hospital for a week or so. back when Bombay was the place to be drunk on Righteous Injun' Wh,AAAA.iskey!
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

mcshroom

• Mushroom
« Reply #1652 on: 29 December, 2015, 11:47:58 pm »
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1653 on: 30 December, 2015, 01:13:12 am »
But he's absolutely right that

“Riots, criminality and social disintegration are caused solely by individual characters and attitudes [...] So long as bad moral attitudes remain, all efforts to improve the inner cities will founder.”

He just neglected to mention that the bad moral attitudes mostly belonged to officers of the Metropolitan Police :demon:
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #1654 on: 30 December, 2015, 10:02:42 am »
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #1655 on: 30 December, 2015, 04:10:12 pm »
Sir Philip Dilley, head of the Environment Agency, going on holiday to the carribean while his staff work straight through, sometimes in appalling conditions, sleeping (literally) where they could on the street.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #1656 on: 30 December, 2015, 07:00:13 pm »
Is good to see leadership in action, strewth.....
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #1657 on: 30 December, 2015, 07:11:10 pm »
Sir Philip Dilley, head of the Environment Agency, going on holiday to the carribean while his staff work straight through, sometimes in appalling conditions, sleeping (literally) where they could on the street.

Crisis?  What crisis?

ian

« Reply #1658 on: 31 December, 2015, 04:36:41 pm »

What actually was he going to do? Hold back the rain? Suck all the water up through a giant straw and piss it over the moon?

It's that Daily Mail/Taxpayer Alliance-stylee nonsense. How dare he take a holiday? At Christmas. Is there a lot of point paying a couple of thousand in air fares to bring him back right the? They have phones and teleconferences.

rr

« Reply #1659 on: 31 December, 2015, 04:58:31 pm »

What actually was he going to do? Hold back the rain? Suck all the water up through a giant straw and piss it over the moon?

It's that Daily Mail/Taxpayer Alliance-stylee nonsense. How dare he take a holiday? At Christmas. Is there a lot of point paying a couple of thousand in air fares to bring him back right the? They have phones and teleconferences.
And if he had come back early there would have been wailing and nashing of teeth from the wail and taxpayers' alliance about the cost of the walk on fare.
So it all boils down to a public sector worker daring to have a holiday.

Whatever they pay him I'm not sure a sane person would take that job, if must be up there with child protection social work in the dammed if you do, dammed if you don't stakes.

rr

« Reply #1660 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:03:55 pm »
By the way

Taxpayers' alliance

Who do they represent, not any taxpayer I know.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #1661 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:15:55 pm »
Dear Oliver Letwin, Simon Danczuk, George Osborne and anyone involved with the Financial Conduct Authority...

May I take this opportunity to wish a terminally painful new year to you all. You appalling specimens.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #1662 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:25:07 pm »

It's not nonsense. It's leadership (or lack of).
He's paid 100k per year for a couple of days a week of work.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #1663 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:28:42 pm »

It's that entitlement thing again.   Politicians, uncivil servants*, business owners, etc., etc., etc.

Horrific, isn't it.   Paid not to do his job, to be there when expected.   

There seems to be a view that 'they' are somehow more equal than us mere plebs.

ian

« Reply #1664 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:30:00 pm »

I dunno, did he in some way fail? Rivers flood, there's only so much the EA can do, and they're mostly long term engineering projects. We should look at that, of course, and whether there was more than could have done, and how that could could and should be delivered. As it stands we've probably paid a further couple of grand to fly him back to look at reports he could have done just as adequately where he was. Perhaps we should forget all this 'leadership' nonsense then we wouldn't have to doll out large salaries for people to be leaders.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #1665 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:38:06 pm »
Does that include "thought leadership" :demon:

ian

« Reply #1666 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:39:29 pm »
I would turn back the waters with the mighty forces of Powerpoint. Canute never dreamed of such a thing.

rr

« Reply #1667 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:43:30 pm »
I would turn back the waters with the mighty forces of Powerpoint. Canute never dreamed of such a thing.
No PowerPoint is so last year, real thought leaders use infographics they are so much more powerful.

« Reply #1668 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:46:49 pm »
... Perhaps we should forget all this 'leadership' nonsense then we wouldn't have to doll out large salaries for people to be leaders.

Especially as they patently fail to lead most of the time, definitely.   :thumbsup:

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #1669 on: 31 December, 2015, 05:58:06 pm »
No PowerPoint is so last year, real thought leaders use infographics they are so much more powerful.

(Googles)

(Wonders how that differs materially from Powerpoint)

Also it appears to lack sarcastic sea otters.

rr

« Reply #1670 on: 31 December, 2015, 08:28:49 pm »

(Googles)

(Wonders how that differs materially from Powerpoint)

Also it appears to lack sarcastic sea otters.
Fewer words, more twee graphics and less contrast

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #1671 on: 31 December, 2015, 08:36:42 pm »
So, Powerpoint but shitter.

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #1672 on: 01 January, 2016, 10:21:05 am »

C 'est  possible?
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

mcshroom

• Mushroom
« Reply #1673 on: 01 January, 2016, 10:52:22 am »

C 'est  possible?

You know that thing about PowerPoint where people put too much text on each slide? Imagine it all stuck on one slide!
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1674 on: 01 January, 2016, 06:26:22 pm »
David Twatting Pigknobber Cameron and his desire to reduce poverty. 
Getting there...