Author Topic: 2 wheeler USS riders......  (Read 1495 times)

2 wheeler USS riders......
« on: 12 August, 2015, 10:22:31 pm »
If you ride a 2 wheeler with USS I'd be really interested to know where you've found the best place to mount a rear view mirror and what make of mirror that might be. Strikes me the bar-end mirrycle mirror I usually favour is just going to get in the way when getting on and off. All suggestions will be pondered.......

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
Re: 2 wheeler USS riders......
« Reply #1 on: 13 August, 2015, 12:07:29 am »
Long arm B&M Cyclestar, using the band-on clamp on the vertical section of the handlebar just below the brake lever.  My bar-ends occupied by shifters, which rules out most mirror options.

(Left-handed bell in the equivalent position on the other side, primarily as a sacrificial component for the bike to land on instead of the shifter/brake lever.)

Re: 2 wheeler USS riders......
« Reply #2 on: 13 August, 2015, 03:52:07 pm »
Long arm B&M Cyclestar, using the band-on clamp on the vertical section of the handlebar just below the brake lever.  My bar-ends occupied by shifters, which rules out most mirror options.

(Left-handed bell in the equivalent position on the other side, primarily as a sacrificial component for the bike to land on instead of the shifter/brake lever.)

Back when I had a USS Streetmachine GT (so 2005-7), I had precisely this arrangement also!