Off Topic > The Pub

Heating on?

(1/134) > >>

andyoxon:
How long do you 'tough it out' without heating on in your house?  We put the CH on today.  I keep getting told off for wearing my fleece indoors as apparently it looks like I'm going out...   ;)

Ashaman42:
Heating on?! No (see grumble thread)  :demon:

Still at least I was only putting it on to test rather than becuse it's particularly cold so that's something. Not to try and get it sorted (i.e. phone my Dad  :))

Chris S:
I am discovering the excellent side effect of living on the third floor of a block of flats. Received heat from flats below  :thumbsup:.

Bit chillier today mind, probably around 18c, but didn't see the need to turn on the heating just yet.

mike:
no chance, although I would have done if I was allowed....  We've had the fire lit for a week though.

Redlight:
Our house has two temperature zones - the one immediately around Lady Redlight and everywhere else.  The former appears to be considerably colder than the latter, hence the constant battle of her closing windows and turning up the heating and me doing the opposite. She will be huddled in a fleece and big slippers while I am in a t-shirt.  I'm told it's a male-female thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version