Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Tapatalk Woes
« Last post by MikeFromLFE on Today at 07:11:20 pm »
I generally access this forum using Tapatalk on Android.
It has stopped loading any new posts - I'm pretty sure it's not a YACF issue as I get the same with the CTC forum.
I've done the usual stuff including (and in various orders):

Cleared the app cache.
Logged out of the forum and logged back in
Logged out of Tapatalk and logged back in
Uninstalled & reinstalled Tapatalk from the Play Store.

(Edit - I can access my Tapatalk account and see the forums on the desktop site)

Any other advice - or any advice on accessing YACF on a mobile device (as the forum isn't mobile freindly yet - yes, I know) - I can live without the CTC forum (which might be a lifestyle improvement)
On Friday, I was in a pub in Stourbridge - a Batham's pub, so excellent beer - where a pint of mild was £2.80. Regular price, not special offer, mind.

Today, I was in Knowle, Solihull, in a distinctly average Chef & Brewer where a pint of Greene King IPA (so not really an IPA) was £5.
Grow Your Own / Re: What have you done on the plot today?
« Last post by Mrs Pingu on Today at 06:54:23 pm »
I have 5 from 6 of each of the 2 sunflower varieties I sowed, no courgettes yet, but I think they took longer last year.
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:42:23 pm »
Cold Turkey ~ John Lennon
The Pub / Re: The Grumble Thread - No energy for a full on rant.
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:39:40 pm »
AV amplifier: switching the distascope OFF is not a signal to switch yourself ON.  Please cease the trait.
« Last post by Pingu on Today at 06:38:42 pm »
Chicken Guns - Mogwai
Arts and Entertainment / Re: What's the last gig you went to see?
« Last post by StuAff on Today at 06:38:33 pm »
Orbital at the Troxy in London last night. The green & brown albums in full, plus a few other tracks to finish. Smashing (unlike the weather on the journey to and fro).
« Last post by CAMRAMan on Today at 06:34:34 pm »
Bantam Cock - Jake Thackray
The Knowledge / Re: Handlebar stem with QR for storage
« Last post by CAMRAMan on Today at 06:27:18 pm »
Thank you. I also found some folding (flat) bars, but I'm not sure I'd trust those.
The Pub / Re: What have you fettled today?
« Last post by LittleWheelsandBig on Today at 06:27:02 pm »
Replaced some worn parts on HK’s orange Trykit - cassette, chain, middle and big chainrings. Flintmined the tyres.

Fitted a tyre to the new dyno thru-axle wheel for HK’s orange trike, when the fork is swapped. Need to get a matching thru-axle and an IS-to-post adaptor.

Swapped a rear light on HK’s Greenspeed and pondered how to fix a speed wobble. Intermittent rain makes outdoor fettling not particularly enticing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10