Author Topic: YACF Ecosse - Hello Again  (Read 2361 times)

Rig of Jarkness

• An Englishman abroad
YACF Ecosse - Hello Again
« on: 01 November, 2009, 12:03:08 pm »
This is me rejoining the cage fight I mean friendly banter that is this forum.  (Melrose says I'm allowed to do this so long as I don't get upset again.)  So hello again, I've missed you  :)  I'd like to start be repeating the apology I made to John M on the phone yesterday for wimping out of today's Forth Finale.  I know, it's just not good enough...
Also, Melrose and I are looking forward to joining you all at Khushis later this month.   :thumbsup:
Now, at the risk of disobeying orders, which controversy shall I jump into first ?  I see that there's still plenty of choice...   
Aero but not dynamic

Re: YACF Ecosse - Hello Again
« Reply #1 on: 01 November, 2009, 12:13:45 pm »
This is me rejoining the cage fight I mean friendly banter that is this forum.  (Melrose says I'm allowed to do this so long as I don't get upset again.)  So hello again, I've missed you  :)  I'd like to start be repeating the apology I made to John M on the phone yesterday for wimping out of today's Forth Finale.  I know, it's just not good enough...
Also, Melrose and I are looking forward to joining you all at Khushis later this month.   :thumbsup:
Now, at the risk of disobeying orders, which controversy shall I jump into first ?  I see that there's still plenty of choice...   

Welcome back Charterhall.  Hello to Melrose too.  Glad all is well for now!
We need to meet up sometime sooner rather than later.  Unfortunately I won't be at the YACF Ecosse bash this year but hope to see you and yours sometime soon.

eck

• Gonna ride my bike until I get home...
    • Angus Bike Chain CC
« Reply #2 on: 01 November, 2009, 02:28:05 pm »
 :thumbsup: Aye, welcome back indeed.

Would you like a new Audax Ecosse top? Or would you like to start your own controversy? Always room for more.  ;)

It's a bit weird, but actually quite wonderful.

MercuryKev

• Maxin' n Audaxin'
« Reply #3 on: 01 November, 2009, 05:06:13 pm »

Would you like a new Audax Ecosse top? Or would you like to start your own controversy? Always room for more.  ;
How about joining some of us for a DIY perm that takes place on the same day as a calendar event  :demon:

Rig of Jarkness

• An Englishman abroad
« Reply #4 on: 01 November, 2009, 06:20:49 pm »

Would you like a new Audax Ecosse top? Or would you like to start your own controversy? Always room for more.  ;
How about joining some of us for a DIY perm that takes place on the same day as a calendar event  :demon:

Or perhaps I could reopen the debate about whether we should be Audax Ecosse or Audax Alba ?  Or Audax Caledonia even ?
Aero but not dynamic

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #5 on: 01 November, 2009, 06:34:12 pm »
Now, at the risk of disobeying orders, which controversy shall I jump into first ?  

Going to Kushi's instead af the AUK AGM is allegedly controversial  ;)

MercuryKev

• Maxin' n Audaxin'
« Reply #6 on: 01 November, 2009, 07:37:21 pm »

Or perhaps I could reopen the debate about whether we should be Audax Ecosse or Audax Alba ?  Or Audax Caledonia even ?

Ooh, I never knew about that one.  How about the United League of Scottish Audaxers? ;)

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
« Reply #7 on: 01 November, 2009, 08:14:02 pm »
Are there any events held near Inverness?

I rode part of the Dulsie Dipper last week but is there anything else?

H

« Reply #8 on: 01 November, 2009, 08:22:51 pm »
Are there any events held near Inverness?

I rode part of the Dulsie Dipper last week but is there anything else?

H

Portmahomack weekend, last weekend of May 2010.  About 40 miles north of Inverness.

valkyrie

• Look at the state of your face!
    • West Lothian Clarion
« Reply #9 on: 01 November, 2009, 08:32:47 pm »

Ooh, I never knew about that one.  How about the United League of Scottish Audaxers? ;)

You mean you're leaving the Audaxing People's Popular League of Ecosse? (or APPLE as I'm sure we all refer to it)

Splitter!
World Class Excuses for Piss-Poor Performances

eck

• Gonna ride my bike until I get home...
    • Angus Bike Chain CC
« Reply #10 on: 01 November, 2009, 08:57:56 pm »
I propose the Scottish League of Audaxing Gentlemen (or Girls).

Would look great on the back of the new jersey.  8)
It's a bit weird, but actually quite wonderful.

valkyrie

• Look at the state of your face!
    • West Lothian Clarion
« Reply #11 on: 01 November, 2009, 09:32:34 pm »
I propose the Scottish League of Audaxing Gentlemen (or Girls).

Would look great on the back of the new jersey.  8)

Are you sure it's not the Scottish League of Audaxing Geriatrics? A special jersey just for McNasty!
World Class Excuses for Piss-Poor Performances

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #12 on: 01 November, 2009, 09:52:32 pm »
You want me to wear a minking yellow jersey with S.L.A.G written on it? ;)
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.