Author Topic: Mille Alba 2012 - Brevet Cards update 3rd Oct 2012.....  (Read 146123 times)

eck

• Gonna ride my bike until I get home...
    • Angus Bike Chain CC
Re: Mille Alba 2012
« Reply #775 on: 22 September, 2012, 08:18:19 pm »
Ive just e-mailed those helpers due to attend the mille alba helpers party this coming Friday with final details.

Im sure that details may ultimately find their way onto yacf   ;)

Big thank-you to yleeg and Mrs yleeg for a most excellent soirée and hospitality last night. Great to see so many generations of Audax Ecosse gathered round some great food and a lot of DRINK!  :thumbsup:

Mrs eck tells me I enjoyed myself.  :)
It's a bit weird, but actually quite wonderful.

CrazyEnglishTriathlete

• Miles eaten don't satisfy hunger
  • Chartered accountant in 5 different decades
    • CET Ride Reports and Blogs
« Reply #776 on: 02 October, 2012, 11:01:16 pm »
Call for photos.

My arrivee article has been accepted   :smug: but I didn't take any photos   :facepalm: - too much focus on that train timetable  :thumbsup:

If anyone has particularly good photos or ones with the CET's CCB jersey in them and would be interested in having them published to accompany the article please could you let me know.

Many thanks

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Eddington Numbers 130 (imperial), 182 (metric) 574 (furlongs)  114 (nautical miles)

Bairn Again

« Reply #777 on: 03 October, 2012, 10:21:35 pm »
The brevet cards arrived back with me last week and Ive just finished popping them into envelopes.  The UK ones will be posted out tomorrow.  Those for Ireland, Germany & The Netherlands may take a few days longer to get into the postal system as I will have to make a visit in person to a Post Office first. 

I've managed to use up the majority of my SAE collection too, overlaid with mail merged labels.  Saved myself £25+ in the process.  The canny Scot is alive and well.   :thumbsup: :smug: