Author Topic: Recommend me an all-in-one printer  (Read 765 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Recommend me an all-in-one printer
« on: 05 May, 2012, 08:40:21 am »
In light of the S9000 dying I need a new solution.

I need to be able to print, copy and scan. Cheap to run. Wireless. Multi cartridge inks. Needs to do decent prints. Cheap as possible.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Re: Recommend me an all-in-one printer
« Reply #1 on: 05 May, 2012, 08:46:37 am »
I have an HP6500A, has a duplexer too for 2 sided printing. Seems OK.

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #2 on: 09 May, 2012, 07:17:58 pm »
I've just acquired a HP Photosmart C5280 All in one for free. Seems to do everything I want and more including on body dvd printing, print from memory cards, screen etc.

However it lacks both multi cartridge printing and wifi. I do however have a HP Jet Direct box sitting somewhere. Might that work with it?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Manotea

• Where there is doubt...
« Reply #3 on: 09 May, 2012, 07:32:23 pm »
My beloved C7283 has just died or to be more precise, refuses to print cyan & light cyan. I've seen reports of the same issue for magenta/light magenta which suggests its some sort of system glitch but I've not had much joy as yet working out what to reset.

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #4 on: 09 May, 2012, 07:36:23 pm »
Is that one you got off me? If you do happen to get rid can you let me know what the power supply is? As mine didn't come with one.

Support Equilibrium

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #5 on: 09 May, 2012, 08:57:43 pm »
£11 on EBay. Q8100-60226 is the official brick.

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #6 on: 09 May, 2012, 10:53:57 pm »
Yups I found it. Just thought I'd ask incase it was being dumped.

Support Equilibrium