Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 865208 times)

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1200 on: 09 December, 2014, 02:36:33 pm »
I do wonder what goes on at mealtimes at public school.
Getting there...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1201 on: 09 December, 2014, 05:21:56 pm »

Think "chimps' tea party" but with less emphasis on the gourmet aspect.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1202 on: 09 December, 2014, 05:26:56 pm »
I'm trying hard not to think about it.
Getting there...

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #1203 on: 09 December, 2014, 05:36:38 pm »
Another long-term resident of this thread returns: The vile James Delingpole

We've known for years that Delingpole is a Twat of Homeric proportions but I hadn't realised that there were so many Twats who agree with him.  Reading the comments on that piece of ill-informed Twattery made me want to don a balaclava and a pair of heavy boots and commit an arson attack on the offices of the Daily Heil.

Bit like a normal Tuesday, in fact.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1204 on: 09 December, 2014, 05:52:16 pm »
Sorry, I thought was a daily activity for you.
Getting there...

red marley

« Reply #1205 on: 09 December, 2014, 05:52:51 pm »
He also scores extra points on the Twat bingo card for "places like Africa". Shorthand for "If you've not stopped reading this already, probably best to stop now as I am not competent to hold an informed opinion on this subject".

ian

« Reply #1206 on: 09 December, 2014, 08:37:55 pm »
He also scores extra points on the Twat bingo card for "places like Africa". Shorthand for "If you've not stopped reading this already, probably best to stop now as I am not competent to hold an informed opinion on this subject".

I've just made the mistake of Googling him. Good god, I've done shits that are more lucid and better informed.

« Reply #1207 on: 10 December, 2014, 09:46:11 am »

Just watch 'The Riot Club'.  It's a docudrama about the Bullingdon Club.
Move Faster and Bake Things

« Reply #1208 on: 10 December, 2014, 08:28:49 pm »
Another long-term resident of this thread returns: The vile James Delingpole

Interesting.

Trouble is, his core point is probably correct

Farage, in other words, got his response spot on. It is, I think, the greatest of all his strengths, this ability he has to shoot from the hip (as opposed to ducking the issue, which is what most of his career-safe political contemporaries would have done in the same situation) and say what the man or woman in the street actually thinks, as opposed to what the metropolitan elite think they ought to think.

It so happens that Claridges doesn't (?) have a dress code about ladies breast feeding, but they do about a host of other things - I couldn't get in there in shorts for example. I'm rather pleased that the whole thing became an issue and probably brings the day when breastfeeding in public doesn't warrant a mention anywhere. But, to suggest that a media savvy person was surprised to be asked to desist (ETA or more particularly to cover her breast and continue) is stretching credibility beyond breaking point. Good luck to her an'all, and as posted elsewhere I love the cafe that offered to cover UKIP supporters with a cloth so that people didn't have to look at a tit, but that quote tells it like it is.

red marley

« Reply #1209 on: 10 December, 2014, 09:45:11 pm »
Trouble is, his core point is probably correct

Farage, in other words, got his response spot on. It is, I think, the greatest of all his strengths, this ability he has to shoot from the hip (as opposed to ducking the issue, which is what most of his career-safe political contemporaries would have done in the same situation) and say what the man or woman in the street actually thinks, as opposed to what the metropolitan elite think they ought to think.

Therein lies the great confidence trick of UKIP. The people whose sensibilities he claims was protecting were dining at an exclusive Mayfair hotel where afternoon tea for two will set you back over £100. Yet those who object to requiring a woman to cover herself up in public (oh, the irony) are labelled the metropolitan elite. I note also that in the latest 'bad apple' general secretary Roger Bird, thought it appropriate to "interview" Natasha Bolter at his Pall Mall club, the Oxford and Cambridge. I wonder how many men or women in the street are allowed to use its elite metropolitan facilities.

« Reply #1210 on: 10 December, 2014, 10:55:34 pm »

Therein lies the great confidence trick of UKIP. The people whose sensibilities he claims was protecting were dining at an exclusive Mayfair hotel where afternoon tea for two will set you back over £100. Yet those who object to requiring a woman to cover herself up in public (oh, the irony) are labelled the metropolitan elite. I note also that in the latest 'bad apple' general secretary Roger Bird, thought it appropriate to "interview" Natasha Bolter at his Pall Mall club, the Oxford and Cambridge. I wonder how many men or women in the street are allowed to use its elite metropolitan facilities.

Sorry, I don't agree. He doesn't claim to be protecting sensibilities, instead he accurately senses that the Man On The Clapham Omnibus will say "Oh, I'm broad minded but I wouldn't want my mum/daughter/aunt to be offended". Which is polite speak for someone who doesn't know what he should think until the Daily Mail tells him. I'm being over caustic, but you know what I mean. Also, there is something deep in the psyche - not just of the English, but that's who we are talking about - that has foreskin tugging forelock tugging as a proper state of affairs. Anyone who is in an expensive joint deserves to be there, respect flows to them just for existing. So, the irony is completely absent.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1211 on: 11 December, 2014, 03:02:02 pm »
Ian Gordon, a previously obscure banker:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30426245
Getting there...

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #1212 on: 11 December, 2014, 04:50:26 pm »
Back with James Delingpole: James Delingpole is a bit of a tit.

Thanks to Dr Larrington for sending me the link to Crispian Jago's webby SCIENCE.  I have spent a fair amount of this afternoon laughing immoderately.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #1213 on: 11 December, 2014, 08:37:57 pm »
Nina Myskow, this evening on PM. Summary: it's bad of women to change their babies in the disabled loos, but OK for able bodied people to use them, if there isn't a queue.

Julie Fenandez kicked her arse.

(43:42 in here )
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #1214 on: 11 December, 2014, 09:53:42 pm »
Nina Myskow, this evening on PM. Summary: it's bad of women to change their babies in the disabled loos, but OK for able bodied people to use them, if there isn't a queue.

Didn't she just?

« Reply #1215 on: 11 December, 2014, 09:58:53 pm »

Further thoughts; where does the BBC get these pointless wobblygobs? Does it keep them under the studio desk?

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #1216 on: 11 December, 2014, 10:19:04 pm »
Nina Myskow is a former editor of "Jackie" which clearly make her ideally qualified to comment on the Proper Uses of disabled bogs.

Or something.

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1217 on: 15 December, 2014, 03:37:36 pm »
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1218 on: 17 December, 2014, 07:47:48 am »
This company for corporate twattery
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30509906
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1219 on: 30 December, 2014, 10:31:14 am »
I've never heard of Milo Yiannopoulos before, but he was on Womans Hour just now, suggesting that feminists need to 'calm down, dear' or some such.  Utter supertwat.
Getting there...

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #1220 on: 30 December, 2014, 10:13:14 pm »
Katie fucking Hopkins has surpassed her levels of super-twattery today and gone into a whole new realm of obergruppentwattery.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #1221 on: 31 December, 2014, 02:41:23 pm »
I don't understand why people get so worked up about Katie Hopkins. Yes, she seems to be a publicity-seeking pub bore who delights in saying things that are calculated to offend, but that's the point. She\s just another version of Richard Littlejohn, Melanie Phillips, Sarah Vine or any of the so-called "controversial" commentators that have disgraced the media through the years.  A generation ago, we had John Junor (who really was obnoxious) and Patricia Boxall. In another decade, we'll have some new upstart, groomed to seek notoriety.

By getting worked up, people give Hopkins the attention she so obviously craves. As is often said, why feed a troll?
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #1222 on: 31 December, 2014, 03:21:20 pm »
By getting worked up, people give Hopkins the attention she so obviously craves. As is often said, why feed a troll?

The inability of people to refrain from feeding the trolls makes more sense if you accept that the internet is as much - if not more - a masturbatory aid for the ego as it is for genitalia.

There's nothing quite like the warm and fuzzy afterglow engendered by some furious self-affirmation - $troll gets off on getting a reaction, everyone else gets off on their own self-righteous indignation/having their prejudices confirmed. It's mental crack cocaine...  :demon:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1223 on: 06 January, 2015, 03:35:55 pm »
No name for this one (yet), but I think we can all agree he has earned his place in this thread.
Getting there...

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1224 on: 06 January, 2015, 04:58:50 pm »
His name is Rayhan Qadar.  Now he's had his fifteen minutes of fame, he can piss off.

And he no longer has a job.  Whether he gets a prosecution in his future is still being looked into.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11327788/Motorist-in-crash-with-cyclist-tweets-Im-late-for-work-so-had-to-drive-off.html

Sorry for Torygraph link.  Bet they're conflicted:  Bad brown man; Good capitalist; Bad lawbreaker; Good hater of lycralouts.
Getting there...