Author Topic: Dunwich Dynamo - Audaxers in Action, the video  (Read 2092 times)

Dunwich Dynamo - Audaxers in Action, the video
« on: 30 July, 2021, 02:27:20 pm »
Great to see so many faces from the world of audax on the Dunwich Dynamo last week ..... your smiling faces can be found on this cinematic record of the proceedings on YouTube courtesy of my new website WestLondonCycling.com

http://westlondoncycling.com/2021/07/27/the-west-london-cycling-dunwich-dynamo-video-is-now-online/

Re: Dunwich Dynamo - Audaxers in Action, the video
« Reply #1 on: 30 July, 2021, 03:07:25 pm »
Thanks for posting, enjoyed that.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

GdS

• I have come here to chew carrots and kick ass
« Reply #2 on: 30 July, 2021, 09:20:12 pm »
Thanks HnP

takes me back to 2010 my only DD DIY, some familiar faces too  :thumbsup:

« Reply #3 on: 30 July, 2021, 11:08:09 pm »
Despite intending an early night, I just watched the whole lot of that.  Didn't recognise the route out of London but did for much of the rest of it.  Brought back happy memories and made me intend to get back on the Audax bike again.  No doubt when I wake up in the morning it'll be another intention I regret I made.

Excellent video.

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 31 July, 2021, 08:46:00 pm »
Fame at last! Cheers for that Huff n Puff, a great little film of the event; good to meet you en-route and to see some other familiar faces. I expect we'll be back to the usual hordes next year - I look forward to it!

« Reply #5 on: 01 August, 2021, 07:19:16 am »
What a marvellous video. Thanks H&P. Surreal watching this as my two sons and I were 20 minutes earlier leaving London and arriving at Dunwich. 7th time for me, 2nd time for son 3, and first time for son no 1. ( Son 2 rode it in 2015). Quality filming, editing and music, my boys will appreciate this. Thanks for posting.

JonB

• Granny Ring ... Yes Please!
« Reply #6 on: 01 August, 2021, 10:50:39 am »
Great video  :thumbsup: Never really considered doing this as it's a bit of a trek from Bristol but definitely looks worth the trip

« Reply #7 on: 28 September, 2021, 05:45:16 pm »
…and now accompanied by a Radio 3 Slow Radio podcast. https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/slow-radio/id1297180610?i=1000536865693

I’ll leave a My review here when I have finished listening to it.:

I like Slow Radio and I liked this. To me, it captured the rhythm of a Dunwich Dynamo ride quite nicely. I’ll listen again.