Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896387 times)

hellymedic

• Just do it!
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2000 on: 06 September, 2016, 06:37:13 pm »

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #2002 on: 15 September, 2016, 07:43:23 pm »
Indeed.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #2003 on: 15 September, 2016, 07:45:01 pm »
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #2004 on: 15 September, 2016, 07:58:42 pm »
Should never be allowed to drive again. ever.

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #2005 on: 16 September, 2016, 12:26:06 am »
What an absolute & utter fucking scrote.

Cruel AND unusual punishment is called for . . .
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #2006 on: 16 September, 2016, 12:29:13 am »
A lot of motorists are jailed for similar crimes & given driving bans which expire soon after the end of their sentence. Some of 'em have long lists of convictions for driving offences, & show no sign of changing their behaviour. The obvious answer to the risk they present is to get them out from behind a steering wheel - permanently. But it's very rarely done.

I recall one recent case where a driver was sending a trivial text message when he killed someone. He had several convictions. Jailed, banned - for about two years longer than his sentence.  :facepalm:
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #2008 on: 20 September, 2016, 02:00:03 pm »
Donald Trump Jr
What a complete c**t.

« Reply #2009 on: 20 September, 2016, 03:09:35 pm »
And didn't even think of it. He lifted it (unattributed) from a right-wing loony blogger with a big following Over There.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2010 on: 21 September, 2016, 02:16:37 am »
Yes, well, the entire pack of Trumps seem to have previous for lifting other people's Stuffs wholesale.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #2011 on: 30 September, 2016, 11:10:52 am »
A rather poor choice of words by Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte - other omnicidal role models are available...

In a rambling speech on his arrival in Davao City after a visit to Vietnam, Duterte told reporters that he had been "portrayed to be a cousin of Hitler" by critics.

Noting that Hitler had murdered millions of Jews, Duterte said: "There are three million drug addicts (in the Philippines). I'd be happy to slaughter them.

"If Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have...," he said, pausing and pointing to himself.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-philippines-duterte-hitler-idUKKCN1200BD
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2012 on: 30 September, 2016, 04:10:23 pm »
One of the worst cases of autogodwinism seen in a long time.
Getting there...

« Reply #2013 on: 30 September, 2016, 09:38:27 pm »
He even got the numbers wrong.

« Reply #2014 on: 30 September, 2016, 09:49:13 pm »
I think Boris has to enter the realm, having apparently offered to assist Turkey in its efforts to join the EU.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #2015 on: 03 October, 2016, 03:00:11 pm »
Tyson Fury.

Seems to be caught between trying to be a victim and being a controversial "character."
He's certainly something beginning with a C.

bzzzt. Repetition....
http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/36291579

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37542160

Wot a fukkin twat.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2016 on: 05 October, 2016, 10:07:49 am »
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

red marley

« Reply #2017 on: 05 October, 2016, 06:52:47 pm »
There's quite a backlash against protected cycle ways at the moment of which that DM article is just one angry voice. I think we're probably at Tony Benn's stage three. Looking on the bright side, it won't be too long before we get to the final stage.

Quote from: Tony Benn
First they ignore you, then they say you're mad, then dangerous, then there's a pause and then you can't find anyone who disagrees with you.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #2018 on: 05 October, 2016, 07:36:59 pm »
Look. It's the Daily Mail.  You don't honestly expect to find anything that even approaches a tangent to rational discourse or reporting in its pages or on its web site do you?  Really?

On the bright side I heard a fragment of news headline on the Home Service^w^wRadio Four at lunch-time that made me think that the Daily Mail may not be trading for very much longer.  I do so hope it wasn't just wishful thinking on my part.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

ian

« Reply #2019 on: 05 October, 2016, 07:50:32 pm »
There's quite a backlash against protected cycle ways at the moment of which that DM article is just one angry voice. I think we're probably at Tony Benn's stage three. Looking on the bright side, it won't be too long before we get to the final stage.

Quote from: Tony Benn
First they ignore you, then they say you're mad, then dangerous, then there's a pause and then you can't find anyone who disagrees with you.

Indeed. The best way to avoid a backlash is to do nothing (which, let's face it, was the cycling policy of many years and predictably achieved nothing).

Anyhow, that article was just crap, the usual jangle of febrile non-sequiturs and sticky apoplexy. I've think we've all known for a while that the Daily Mail is written by an enormous bile-spluttering mechanical writing engine called Hateful Hatty. I don't think anyone attends to her any more.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #2020 on: 05 October, 2016, 08:04:07 pm »
Theresa May has stepped up to the plate.

fuzzy

« Reply #2021 on: 06 October, 2016, 09:31:09 am »
Theresa May has stepped up to the plate.

You mean you've only just noticed?

The Wicked Bitch of the Westminster has been on the list for a few years in my (police orientated) opinion.

ian

« Reply #2022 on: 06 October, 2016, 10:01:56 am »
She might be Hateful Hatty's human avatar.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2023 on: 06 October, 2016, 07:31:49 pm »
Steven Woolfe, who came off worst in what sounds like a UKIP beer hall putsch.  Is it just me, or is UKIP basically Farage plus a load of unelectable moronic thugs?
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

ian

« Reply #2024 on: 06 October, 2016, 07:44:40 pm »
Yeah, but think of all the empty BNP meetings.