Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896417 times)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5175 on: 21 December, 2021, 11:40:19 am »
I've not heard of him either but Mr Google suggests he has an even more punchable face than Gideon “Relief of Ladysniff” Osborne and brackets him with the likes of Tim “Conservative Home” Montgomerie and Douglas Murray the KKK.  I shall therefore heed your sage advice and not seek him or his twattery out.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #5176 on: 21 December, 2021, 12:36:13 pm »
I've not heard of him either but Mr Google suggests he has an even more punchable face than Gideon “Relief of Ladysniff” Osborne and brackets him with the likes of Tim “Conservative Home” Montgomerie and Douglas Murray the KKK.  I shall therefore heed your sage advice and not seek him or his twattery out.

I took the same course of action. He's a standard issue Tory shitbag.

« Reply #5177 on: 21 December, 2021, 01:13:47 pm »

I took the same course of action. He's a standard issue Tory shitbag.

I beg to differ from what I put myself through.  He is an exceptional tory shitbag.

« Reply #5178 on: 22 December, 2021, 01:23:53 pm »
Nick Freeman, lawyer to the rich and powerful who need driving issues so ring. He has got 10k signatures for cyclists and scooters to be regulated, licensed, policed etc. This number means Parliament has to respond.

And respond they did

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/petition-for-number-plates-and-enforced-cycle-lane-use-fails-measures-at-odds-with-plans-to-boost-cycling

« Reply #5179 on: 22 December, 2021, 08:33:12 pm »
All the intelligent ones went in the purge, because they knew Brexit was a cretinous idea.
Yeah. Tories with who one could disagree with over very many things while still thinking it'd be possible to have a reasonable conversation with 'em, like the one who arrived at a buffet at the same time as me & smiled & waved to me to go first. I understand he went over that. A certain Mr Grieve.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

« Reply #5180 on: 22 December, 2021, 09:00:35 pm »
Nick Freeman, lawyer to the rich and powerful who need driving issues so ring. He has got 10k signatures for cyclists and scooters to be regulated, licensed, policed etc. This number means Parliament has to respond.

And respond they did

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/petition-for-number-plates-and-enforced-cycle-lane-use-fails-measures-at-odds-with-plans-to-boost-cycling

Is this the first time Freeman has actually lost anything?  i'm not counting his marbles because I don't think he was given any.

« Reply #5181 on: 22 December, 2021, 09:46:59 pm »
I think Mr Poophole has lost lots of cases, they just don't get the same publicity as the ones he wins.
IIRC, a speeding motorist that he represented in Prestwich/Whitefield was convicted of killing an old man crossing the road.
Mr Poophole then started victim blaming; if only the dead man hadn't been wearing a black coat.........  :facepalm: :sick:

Here:- https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mr-loophole-hyman-steinberg-court-7212080

I've often thought that anybody using Freeman as their lawyer must know that they're guilty, they're just trying to get off on a technicality. And they're rich enough to pay him. I bet he doesn't do "no win, no fee".

If I were a magistrate where Poophole is defending, I'd be inclined to think "guilty" before the case even started.

He really does seem like a repulsive individual.

« Reply #5182 on: 22 December, 2021, 10:00:50 pm »
I've read something where he claimed that his work was essential to ensure that the legal system sharpened its act up and as such he was very much working in the public interest.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #5183 on: 22 December, 2021, 10:20:00 pm »
Sounds as plausible as some of his defenses.............

« Reply #5184 on: 22 December, 2021, 10:21:17 pm »
Yup, the sickener was that he made out that this is what drove him to be a prime arse, as opposed to the filthy lucre.
Rust never sleeps

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5185 on: 23 December, 2021, 12:08:06 am »
All the intelligent ones went in the purge, because they knew Brexit was a cretinous idea.
Yeah. Tories with who one could disagree with over very many things while still thinking it'd be possible to have a reasonable conversation with 'em, like the one who arrived at a buffet at the same time as me & smiled & waved to me to go first. I understand he went over that. A certain Mr Grieve.

D Grieve has been a pal of my b-i-l since they were both undergraduate Penniless* History Student Oaves, in spite of the estimable Dr Davis being a card-carrying Guardianista.

* Though I suspect my b-i-l was by far the more penniless of the two.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5186 on: 23 December, 2021, 06:20:13 am »
Can I nominate the whole Chinese Communist Party?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-59764029

"The decision on the aged statue was based on external legal advice and risk assessment for the best interest of the university," it said in a statement on Thursday.

"The university is also very concerned about the potential safety issues resulting from the fragile statue."

What's that smell?  Is it pig?  Is it chicken?  NO, IT'S BULLSHIT.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

ian

« Reply #5187 on: 23 December, 2021, 09:33:45 am »
Yup, the sickener was that he made out that this is what drove him to be a prime arse, as opposed to the filthy lucre.

To be fair though, while he might be a scumbag with no conscience who doesn't realise one day it might someone from his family who is left sprawled and bleeding in the road, it is the fault of the law and process, and not his defence. These should be addressed.

« Reply #5188 on: 23 December, 2021, 09:39:02 am »

..... one day it might someone from his family who is left sprawled and bleeding in the road........

I've thought the same for a very long time although my hope is that it doesn't involve blood only a good fright and some bent metal.
Perhaps airbags as well.
Yes, definitely airbags.

« Reply #5189 on: 23 December, 2021, 09:40:08 am »

To be fair though, while he might be a scumbag with no conscience who doesn't realise one day it might someone from his family who is left sprawled and bleeding in the road, it is the fault of the law and process, and not his defence. These should be addressed.
Indeed.

Still, the response from the Gov has come at an opportune moment to counter the standard wails of victimisation from the motoring lobby in a couple of 'Highway Code Change' threads on Next Door.
Rust never sleeps

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5190 on: 23 December, 2021, 10:44:58 am »
Imagine being such a twat that even a fellow presenter on Radio Free Gammon LBC calls you out on your twattitude.

Quote from: A Super-Twat
Based on my above - I believe, fully scientific & verified - CONCERNS around potential for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, I have had no choice but to become a CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR in #solidarity with the UNVACCINATED. I will NOT be getting any BOOSTERS.

Take a bow, Maajid Nawaz, Super-Twat and Bar, whose twattery has attracted the ire of his cow-orker Iain Dale.  Seems Nawaz has hied himself off to Tennessee for Chrimbly and frankly they deserve each other.

Edited for speling

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah

« Reply #5192 on: 23 December, 2021, 05:05:06 pm »
It's so sad for those comedians and actors, presenters and commentators who forget why they are household names and begin to think that their opinions are suddenly more important than those of others and thus should CANCEL out said opinions of other people.

It's a bit like the indicator stalk on a car: self-cancelling.

Still, at least she is not as completely self-cancelling as Jim Davidson!

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5193 on: 23 December, 2021, 05:16:56 pm »
Or colossal bellend Piers “Morgan” Moron, who still claims to have been “cancelled” after flouncing off his own show…

ian

« Reply #5194 on: 23 December, 2021, 08:16:16 pm »
Is this the same media that seemed a lot keener on cancel culture when a couple of blokes left Andrew Sachs a voicemail?

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5195 on: 23 December, 2021, 08:48:33 pm »
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #5196 on: 23 December, 2021, 09:57:01 pm »
Or colossal bellend Piers “Morgan” Moron, who still claims to have been “cancelled” after flouncing off his own show…

The ultimate self-cancelling canceller.

Wish he'd stay cancelled.

SoreTween

• Most of me survived the Pennine Bridleway.
« Reply #5197 on: 23 December, 2021, 10:15:06 pm »
Can I nominate the whole Chinese Communist Party?
Yep.  With a side order of yep. And a few metric fucktons more yep.
2023 targets: Survive. Maybe.
There is only one infinite resource in this universe; human stupidity.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5198 on: 23 December, 2021, 11:15:03 pm »

The ultimate self-cancelling canceller.

Wish he'd stay cancelled.

Count Binface pledged to make Piers “Morgan” Moron (the colossal bellend) zero emissions by 2030, but I think he needs to speed things up.

« Reply #5199 on: 24 December, 2021, 09:11:28 am »
Imagine being such a twat that even a fellow presenter on Radio Free Gammon LBC calls you out on your twattitude.

Quote from: A Super-Twat
Based on my above - I believe, fully scientific & verified - CONCERNS around potential for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, I have had no choice but to become a CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR in #solidarity with the UNVACCINATED. I will NOT be getting any BOOSTERS.

Take a bow, Maajid Nawaz, Super-Twat and Bar, whose twattery has attracted the ire of his cow-orker Iain Dale.  Seems Nawaz has hied himself off to Tennessee for Chrimbly and frankly they deserve each other.

Edited for speling

He also promotes the view that the Omicron wave is actually driven by those who are vaccinated, using dubious interpretations of ONS statistics...

https://twitter.com/maajidnawaz/status/1473979122036715524?s=21
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)