Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896508 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5400 on: 24 February, 2022, 02:06:53 pm »
Jacob Grease-Smugg, who is against the fur and foie gras ban on the grounds that it "Limits personal choice".

It is illegal in this country to whack supercilious Tory cnuts with cricket bats. Can this be repealed as it is limiting my personal choice.

Really good point, Guy.

I feel the need for a petition.

Does it have to be a cricket bat? I personally find that a pickaxe handle has a superior balance.

There's certainly less wind-resistance on the swing.
Rust never sleeps

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #5401 on: 24 February, 2022, 02:24:50 pm »
Jacob Grease-Smugg, who is against the fur and foie gras ban on the grounds that it "Limits personal choice".

It is illegal in this country to whack supercilious Tory cnuts with cricket bats. Can this be repealed as it is limiting my personal choice.

Really good point, Guy.

Does it have to be a cricket bat? I personally find that a pickaxe handle has a superior balance.

There's certainly less wind-resistance on the swing.

Where's The Wolf of Kabul when you need him?
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #5402 on: 24 February, 2022, 02:49:54 pm »
Has anybody bothered to put ol' Poo-tin in here yet?

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5403 on: 24 February, 2022, 03:24:50 pm »

Really good point, Guy.

I have cracked many skulls with Clicky-Ba!
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #5404 on: 24 February, 2022, 03:52:13 pm »
Has anybody bothered to put ol' Poo-tin in here yet?
Pushing it a bit to claim he is a Tory.

« Reply #5405 on: 24 February, 2022, 04:34:59 pm »
True.  He is a little too centrist for the likes of the conservatives.  🤔

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5406 on: 25 February, 2022, 10:25:07 am »
What king of Super-Twat could go on record as saying the Scots Guards "kicked the backside" of Nicholas I of Russia in the Crimean War, and could do so again?

Why, Secretary of State for Defence, Honourable Member for Wyre and Preston North and Super-Twat Robert Ben Lobban Wallace, of course!  That kind of Super-Twat.

H/t to Guy otp for naming and shaming the guilty Twat.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #5407 on: 25 February, 2022, 11:44:58 am »
It feels a bit facetious to be talking about Putin in this thread - I think it's more for the likes of Piers Moron, who for all his sins is unlikely to cause global thermonuclear war any time soon.

Rather mention the likes of Owen Jones, who wants to use the situation as a platform to rant incoherently about factional in-fighting within the Labour Party. Because that's obviously what's really important right now.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

ian

« Reply #5408 on: 25 February, 2022, 11:52:20 am »
According to some people, there's nothing more important than factional infighting in the Labour Party.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #5409 on: 25 February, 2022, 12:17:29 pm »
To be fair, shooting wars and imperialist posturing come and go.  Factional infighting in the Labour party is forever.

« Reply #5410 on: 25 February, 2022, 01:44:08 pm »
Owen Jones is stirrer-in-chief.  A perfect candidate for super twattishness status.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #5411 on: 26 February, 2022, 06:03:36 pm »
Tucker Carlson  :sick:

« Reply #5412 on: 26 February, 2022, 06:20:26 pm »
Tucker Carlson  :sick:

A latter-day William Joyce.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5413 on: 26 February, 2022, 06:48:21 pm »
Quote from: Fucker Carlson
Has Putin ever called me a racist?

Probably not, but I reckon the Russian equivalent of “useful idiot” may have crept into his conversation.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo

« Reply #5415 on: 26 February, 2022, 07:13:58 pm »
Quoth the wannabe Ted Bundy stunt double:

“Let’s say you really didn’t care about the country you lead,” he said. “Let’s say you wanted to humiliate and degrade it and undermine its ancient institutions. What would you do?

He could just as easily have been talking about Trump there. :demon:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5416 on: 26 February, 2022, 07:44:54 pm »
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been laying into Carlson too, calling him “pendejo”, “basura” and “creep” :thumbsup:

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5417 on: 26 February, 2022, 09:01:20 pm »
It feels a bit facetious to be talking about Putin in this thread - I think it's more for the likes of Piers Moron, who for all his sins is unlikely to cause global thermonuclear war any time soon.

Rather mention the likes of Owen Jones, who wants to use the situation as a platform to rant incoherently about factional in-fighting within the Labour Party. Because that's obviously what's really important right now.
You have broken a forum rule.  All references to Piers Morgan MUST be suffixed with "colossal bell end".
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #5418 on: 26 February, 2022, 09:44:59 pm »

We clearly need a thermo-nuclear mega twat thread for the likes of Vlad the really very nasty and bad then.

IMO Owen Jones has become more toxic to Labour than the Tories.  He should go and join them.  Definitely in the Piers Morgan Complete Bell End category of flappy jawed windbags who like the sound of their own voice and think that somehow they know better than anybody else.  Tosser.

StuAff

• Folding not boring
« Reply #5419 on: 27 February, 2022, 11:17:21 am »
Peter Hitchens, yet again. After last week's column suggesting all Ukrainians are Nazis & that they're no better than Russia (combined with yet more slagging off the BBC), this week's says Xi's China is far worse than Putin's Russia (and again insulting the BBC). 'Long Live The Blackshirts' has clearly escaped his memory…

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5420 on: 27 February, 2022, 11:46:14 am »
Victor Lewis-Smith's observation about The Beatles is equally applicable to the Hitchens brothers.

Edit: add Spiked's improbable-of-forehead rectumburger Brendan O'Neill and multi-purpose shitsmith Richard “Smellyface” Littlejohn(son) to the list.  If you like Russia so much why don’t you go live there?  Especially Littlejohn, whose other crimes include whining about “immigrunts” while being one

« Reply #5421 on: 01 March, 2022, 03:07:48 pm »
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #5422 on: 01 March, 2022, 04:09:00 pm »
"Sir" Edward Leigh  :sick:   >:(      https://twitter.com/BenHurst/status/1498670774240137223?s=20&t=JDk8HJjxp_aebrSNpxEONQ

What an utter prick. He's led a life of complete privilege and doesn't have a sliver of compassion in his body.

I felt vaguely ill after listening to that.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5423 on: 01 March, 2022, 06:28:57 pm »
Fuck me, he’s definitely a candidate for the Oxtail Illustrated Dictionary's definition of “gammon”.

« Reply #5424 on: 01 March, 2022, 06:48:59 pm »
WAC