Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896508 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6150 on: 20 December, 2022, 05:06:47 pm »
Bahrain Bob aka Bob Stewart.  An apologist for authoritarian regimes in tory clothing.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #6152 on: 21 December, 2022, 11:43:33 am »
Tory MP Jonathan Gullis attacks bishops for ‘using the pulpit to preach from’

O RLY?

Wanker.

1:- It should be "...from which to preach". Therese Coffin will hand him his arse on a plate for such egregious grammar.

2:- He's full of shit, * and should be put back in the box.

* My second Oxforf Comma today.

« Reply #6153 on: 21 December, 2022, 12:25:38 pm »
Can people like Gullis ever have existed without the enabling crucible of Brexit?

So many charlatan opportunists have found their way into positions of power off the back of it.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6154 on: 21 December, 2022, 06:51:34 pm »
An ex Home Secretary, whom I shall *not* dignify by naming, for sending an unfeeling, amoral, downright *vicious* xmas card to her cronies.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6155 on: 21 December, 2022, 07:02:37 pm »
I'm going to take a wild guess here, but I reckon it’s probably not Wacqui Jacqui Smith…

« Reply #6156 on: 21 December, 2022, 07:39:31 pm »
As a Scouser (and decent human being) I may already be slightly prejudiced against the chap, but Kelvin bloody Mackenzie.   
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #6157 on: 21 December, 2022, 11:38:56 pm »
Most of the boorish and anonymous keyboard warriors in the BBC HYS threads taking a pop at Beth Mead for being exceptional at what she does.

All these anonymous keyboard warriors appear to exceptional at is being misogynistic arseholes and super twats.

« Reply #6158 on: 23 December, 2022, 10:37:38 am »
Couple of weeks ago we had cosplaying freaky-clown vicar, Calvin Robinson, changing his twitter profile image to Enoch Powell.

Not to be outdone, Laurence Fox has come up with this gem:

javascript check screen size

Now let's sir back and watch the alt-right entertainment industry devour itself.

« Reply #6159 on: 23 December, 2022, 11:14:47 am »
Couple of weeks ago we had cosplaying freaky-clown vicar, Calvin Robinson, changing his twitter profile image to Enoch Powell.

Not to be outdone, Laurence Fox has come up with this gem:

javascript check screen size

Now let's sir back and watch the alt-right entertainment industry devour itself.

Struth. When he first started plumetting from the cliff edge of public decency, it all seemed...well, I guess the media through it was filtered before it reached me made it sound like he was saying "not everything is abuse and bigotry - you're not necessarily a victim just because you're in a traditional 'victim' category - it doesn't all need to be so fraught with knee-jerk fingerpointing for minor problems, if indeed they're really problems at all", and that he was being unfairly slapped down for trying to have a discussion about things maybe being more OK than the teeth-gnashing zeitgeist suggested.

Like I say though - that's the slant the story seemed to have when I encountered it.

It appears though that the man is a twat.

« Reply #6160 on: 23 December, 2022, 11:36:55 am »
There's a trajectory with these people, though. They are part of the alt-right entertainment industry, so it really isn't political commentary in any real sense. No solutions are offered, just (fake) problems identified.

Starts off sounding reasonable, with the notion that people are over-reacting and finding offence where none lies, to this kind of stuff.  Its 'outrage inflation', that in order to maintain attention they have to say ever more outrageous things. See also Katie Hopkins.

« Reply #6161 on: 23 December, 2022, 11:37:46 am »
If it speaks like a super twat and behaves like a super twat it almost inevitably is, a super twat !!!

I wonder how he would justify the conundrum of a raped woman becoming pregnant and then seeking an abortion?

Ah no, forget it.  I definitely don't want to know what he thinks any more.

« Reply #6162 on: 23 December, 2022, 11:54:50 am »
If it speaks like a super twat and behaves like a super twat it almost inevitably is, a super twat !!!

I wonder how he would justify the conundrum of a raped woman becoming pregnant and then seeking an abortion?

He's a shock-jock, nothing more. There will be no intellectual grounding behind his remark, nor will he ever thresh out his reasoning. He probably doesn't even believe it himself, in so far as he believes anything. It's all about money.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6163 on: 23 December, 2022, 12:46:14 pm »

He's a shock-jock, nothing more. There will be no intellectual grounding behind his remark, nor will he ever thresh out his reasoning. He probably doesn't even believe it himself, in so far as he believes anything. It's all about money.
Yeah, but that doesn’t make him any less of a super twat does it.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #6164 on: 23 December, 2022, 12:52:01 pm »
Did I say it did?

« Reply #6165 on: 23 December, 2022, 01:48:15 pm »
Fox is like a turd in the bathtub.  Thoroughly unwelcome.

« Reply #6166 on: 24 December, 2022, 01:57:51 pm »
Tory MP Jonathan Gullis attacks bishops for ‘using the pulpit to preach from’

O RLY?
ROTFLPMS
Fucking virtue signalling from the space faries, nice to see that they are consistently getting the Cons' backs up.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #6167 on: 24 December, 2022, 04:51:46 pm »
Dishi Rishi asks homeless man if he's in business. Are these people for real?
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/dec/24/rishi-sunak-rebuked-over-excruciating-exchange-with-homeless-man
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6168 on: 24 December, 2022, 05:41:46 pm »
Quote from: Stella Creasy
Watching this I am concerned that the prime minister thinks homeless means ‘doesn’t have a country pile at the moment’.

This Unit is pleased to note that she’s my MP.

We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6171 on: 28 December, 2022, 11:05:51 am »
Another nomination for “30p Lee” Anderson aka Leanderthal, for this hilarious piece of Teh Stupidz: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlanKelloggs/status/1607690867070107648

Simon Harris' response led to much roffling at Fort Larrington https://mobile.twitter.com/simonharris_mbd/status/160771249059028172

Also, Anderson publicly ripped up his TV licence in May 2021 so he couldn't have watched it anyway…

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6172 on: 28 December, 2022, 12:45:00 pm »
This tweet has been deleted
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah

« Reply #6174 on: 29 December, 2022, 09:00:30 am »