Author Topic: Road closure at St Quentin en Yvelines  (Read 1383 times)

Road closure at St Quentin en Yvelines
« on: 17 August, 2023, 07:33:55 am »
Anybody driving down the A13 which becomes the A12 and passing through above mentioned place towards Trappes, be aware that the road onto the N10 heading down to Rambouillet is closed.

I passed through about 01:00 this morning and it was a nightmare to sort it out how to get round the closure, sat nav kept taking me to the closure and I did not have a clue where to go. About for 30 minutes it was like "Magic Roundabout". I never even saw any "detour" signs to follow apart for the one at the road closure sign.

Eventually I got on the N12 to Dreux by a bit of luck and turned off eventually to Elancourt and onto the N10 after Trappes and to Coignieres where I'm staying.

Re: Road closure at St Quentin en Yvelines
« Reply #1 on: 17 August, 2023, 08:18:16 am »
Anybody driving down the A13 which becomes the A12 and passing through above mentioned place towards Trappes, be aware that the road onto the N10 heading down to Rambouillet is closed.

I passed through about 01:00 this morning and it was a nightmare to sort it out how to get round the closure, sat nav kept taking me to the closure and I did not have a clue where to go. About for 30 minutes it was like "Magic Roundabout". I never even saw any "detour" signs to follow apart for the one at the road closure sign.

Eventually I got on the N12 to Dreux by a bit of luck and turned off eventually to Elancourt and onto the N10 after Trappes and to Coignieres where I'm staying.

Thanks for posting that zacklaws.
After checking my route, looks like I'm dropping south crossing over/under the A13 a bit sooner than that junction where the A13 meets the A12.
Garry Broad