Author Topic: ITV 4 Tour Coverage, the important questions.  (Read 2056 times)

Really Ancien

ITV 4 Tour Coverage, the important questions.
« on: 19 July, 2008, 08:43:20 pm »
What's in Perspirex if you only need to apply it once or twice a week.

Damon.

Thor

• Super-sonnicus idioticus
Re: ITV 4 Tour Coverage, the important questions.
« Reply #1 on: 19 July, 2008, 08:46:24 pm »
Silicone sealant?  :)
It was a day like any other in Ireland, only it wasn't raining

Really Ancien

« Reply #2 on: 19 July, 2008, 09:06:28 pm »
I have a feeling that the anti-perspirants are needed by the owners of apartments at Polaris World who did not 'for their Spanish Property pay a fair price'. What is it with the bloke with the funny eyes though.

Damon.

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
    • Ramblings of a silverback cyclist
« Reply #3 on: 20 July, 2008, 12:24:38 am »
I have a feeling that the anti-perspirants are needed by the owners of apartments at Polaris World who did not 'for their Spanish Property pay a fair price'. What is it with the bloke with the funny eyes though.

Damon.

Is that the one checking out his sweaty pits both at the same time.

Really Ancien

« Reply #4 on: 21 July, 2008, 10:00:21 am »
Why use the name Nigel? Why the purple suit and what's with the flute?

Damon.

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
« Reply #5 on: 21 July, 2008, 11:03:54 am »

Damon.

Is that the one checking out his sweaty pits both at the same time.
Dunno if that's what Damon referred to, but that new lynx advert is brilliant - a refreshing change fron the old laddish ones.

Talking of laddish things ... there was an interview (probably with Cav!) a few stages ago conducted behind the podium on a very windy day. The podium girls with the long flouncy white dresses were in the background having "difficulty" controlling their attire, and I am surprised this hasn't made it into any of the highlights-type footage yet.
Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles

« Reply #6 on: 23 July, 2008, 05:11:59 pm »
Sherwin's calmed down a bit with "The sport of professional cycling" every 2 minutes like he did last year. Mind you, he's upped the "Pulling himself back into the bike race".

Jules

• Has dropped his aitch!
« Reply #7 on: 23 July, 2008, 05:31:44 pm »
Sherwin's calmed down a bit with "The sport of professional cycling" every 2 minutes like he did last year. Mind you, he's upped the "Pulling himself back into the bike race".

and even I now know that its dangerous at the back of the peleton - having been told this about 10 times in the first week.
Audax on the other hand is almost invisible and thought to be the pastime of Hobbits ....  Fab Foodie

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
« Reply #8 on: 23 July, 2008, 05:35:13 pm »

and even I now know that its dangerous at the back of the peleton - having been told this about 10 times in the first week.
How odd - do you think someone should tell the half of the peloton who are IN the back half? Presumably they don't have Sherwen's experience ...  ::-)
Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles

Really Ancien

« Reply #9 on: 23 July, 2008, 08:16:20 pm »
Who's th'owd codger int' white suit and who let 'im out o' th'ome fo't day.

Damon.

JT

• Howay the lads!
    • CTC Peterborough
« Reply #10 on: 23 July, 2008, 10:00:41 pm »
Who's th'owd codger int' white suit and who let 'im out o' th'ome for the day.

Damon.

He's aged really badly...

a great mind thinks alike