Author Topic: Further to ICE and Bacchetta  (Read 1598 times)

Further to ICE and Bacchetta
« on: 09 June, 2020, 11:07:14 am »
After a few miles on my Bacchetta I have decided to keep both but I now realise that I am not enamoured of speed on a two wheeler nor of falling off slowly.
Rattling down a hill on the Bacchetta on a single track country lane on Monday I could see a point where each side of the hump down the middle was heavily potholed. I aimed for the middle and it was covered in coarse gravel. I was fritted.
I am going to finish my Trice because it has rear suspension and Big Apple tyres at the front for comfort, and is difficult to fall off. Cycleman has done it, of course. I was present once. Ooo, the language!  ;D I have heard that there are people who have seen him laid out alongside his inverted Trice nearly as often as they've seen him laid out on it.

The big question is do I buy another motor for the Trice or strip the one out of the Bacchetta?
Any thoughts - except Cycleman's - are welcome; his I merely tolerate  :)
I'm inclining to buying a new motor because I'm not sure that the Bacchetta would get a lot of use without it given my age and diabetes (and idleness).
Never knowingly under caffeinated

Re: Further to ICE and Bacchetta
« Reply #1 on: 09 June, 2020, 03:47:22 pm »
Oh well, decision made for me.
There are no motor kits in stock until late July at my favoured supplier Woosh Cycles.

« Reply #2 on: 09 June, 2020, 06:50:05 pm »
Did they have the wiring loom ?. :)
As nobody saw me fall off the bridge  .... nothing happened  ;D
the slower you go the more you see

« Reply #3 on: 09 June, 2020, 07:24:32 pm »

Waiting on an email back but I am wondering if I can buy the individual bits from here and there

Funny that nobody saw.
A random stranger stopped me just a week ago and said, "Psst. Have you heard that some bloke named Chris Davis took a three foot wide Trice on a two foot wide bridge? Fell off, he did!" :D

« Reply #4 on: 09 June, 2020, 09:23:00 pm »

Waiting on an email back but I am wondering if I can buy the individual bits from here and there

;D ;D ;D

Funny that nobody saw.
A random stranger stopped me just a week ago and said, "Psst. Have you heard that some bloke named Chris Davis took a three foot wide Trice on a two foot wide bridge? Fell off, he did!" :D

I miss you two!  :-* :-* :-*
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #5 on: 09 June, 2020, 10:10:27 pm »
Somebody saw. Somebody took a saw and cut off the side of the bridge just to trap you!
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

« Reply #6 on: 10 June, 2020, 08:14:58 am »
 ;D
the slower you go the more you see