Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868789 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4400 on: 16 April, 2021, 02:29:09 pm »
Am I a contrarian reactionary? I should get t-shirts made.

If we want to live in a free society then people can't concomitantly have the right not to be offended.

Someone will be along in a moment to say oh you think actual threats and allegations are ok then?

Which, of course, I don't. But anyway, people calling each other names on Twitter, sigh. My initial point was that it's as endearing as kids calling each other names in the playground, just that these people have had a couple of decades to mature.

Indeed, but you also suggested that it was of no consequence and that somebody could call you a paedo on social media and you...

Quote from: ian
wouldn't give a shit

Are you prepared to put your money where you mouth is? Yes? In which case I offer you The Paedo Challenge.

Full name, place of work, and photo please...

ian

« Reply #4401 on: 16 April, 2021, 02:41:03 pm »
My photo is in my profile. That's what I look like.

I didn't say it's always of no consequence, but is dear Lozza really alleging someone is a paedophile, or just being a cunt? I'd hazard he's being the latter, but as Citoyen says, if they want to test it with lawyers, that's their legal bill.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4402 on: 16 April, 2021, 03:08:45 pm »

I didn't say it's always of no consequence, but is dear Lozza really alleging someone is a paedophile, or just being a cunt? I'd hazard he's being the latter, but as Citoyen says, if they want to test it with lawyers, that's their legal bill.

He has been offered the opportunity to withdraw the comments on a number of occasions and declined to so.  If, as you suggest he’s just being a cunt (the implication apparently being that somehow excuses him or lessens the effect of his words), he’s going to learn a very expensive lesson.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Katie Hopkins outcome.
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #4403 on: 16 April, 2021, 04:04:32 pm »
is dear Lozza really alleging someone is a paedophile, or just being a cunt?

Imagine a Venn diagram of these two possibilities.

ian

« Reply #4404 on: 16 April, 2021, 04:12:29 pm »
To be honest, I wouldn't let Lozza babysit my kids.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #4405 on: 16 April, 2021, 04:41:59 pm »
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Katie Hopkins outcome.

That would be great.

One thing that will hopefully work against him is that he has 250,000 followers and considers himself an 'influencer'. Even if his twitter insults are just him being a cunt and not to be taken seriously, he's setting himself up nicely for a hefty fall. And it couldn't happen to a nicer person. (Except perhaps Hatey Cockpins.)
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #4406 on: 16 April, 2021, 05:12:17 pm »
I have just spent some time reading the judgement in Monroe v Hopkins.  It makes me feel that Lozza is playing a very high risk game.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4407 on: 16 April, 2021, 06:52:08 pm »
Apparently the climate of London is so radically different from that of Amsterdam that cycle facilities in the former are utterly pointless.  Or so says London mayoral candidate, prime example of nominative determinism and Super-Twat Peter Gammons of the deeply pointless UKIPs.  i diskard him.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

orraloon

• I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard
« Reply #4408 on: 16 April, 2021, 07:15:18 pm »
A 'Joey' is...?  🤔  No comprende.

You wouldn't get this unless you were a child in Britain in the 80s, specifically one who watched Blue Peter.

He was a man with cerebral palsy, spent most of his life institutionalised, wrote an interesting book about his experience and was showcased by Blue Peter in one of the early attempts to destigmatize disability.

Of course, school kids took his name as a generic insult, because they're school kids. Looking back, a pretty shit thing to do (and my point, now I suspect lost in usual foment, is that while kids might have the excuse of immaturity when tossing around objectionable insults, adults really should know better and, well, behave like adults).

Thanks.  I had no knowledge of that.

« Reply #4409 on: 16 April, 2021, 07:27:13 pm »
Apparently the climate of London is so radically different from that of Amsterdam that cycle facilities in the former are utterly pointless.  Or so says London mayoral candidate, prime example of nominative determinism and Super-Twat Peter Gammons of the deeply pointless UKIPs.  i diskard him.

Amsterdam is colder, wetter and windier than London. And its not even close.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4410 on: 16 April, 2021, 07:36:39 pm »

Amsterdam is colder, wetter and windier than London. And its not even close.

Sssssssh!  His “mind” is made up.  Pray do not confuse him with facts.  Pesky things.

« Reply #4411 on: 17 April, 2021, 09:02:43 am »

Isn’t Mr Fox is running for a position that would give him some level of authority over the police? Which, I think, makes him not just another twitter name caller, but someone that has to watch his accusations. Whether he has any serious chance of winning or not. Quite apart from the general undermining of a serious accusation or risk of damaging someone’s life if a story gets coverage.

« Reply #4412 on: 17 April, 2021, 09:20:25 am »
He is suing for being called a racist, which is a weird hill to choose to die on if you rose to infamy through race-baiting.

I suspect he is taking this action to get attention and for no other reason.

« Reply #4413 on: 17 April, 2021, 02:44:04 pm »
I know normally this thread is reserved for national or even international twats but the shop lifter I saw today has to be worth a nomination

If your going to try and five finger discount something it's probably not a good day to do it when

There are reduced numbers in the shop
There are staff monitoring the customers
There is loads of extra security
The police are there with a display for people to come meet them outside the shop

But alas this wasn't enough to put off one hopeful and he got a free ride in a transit with lights on

« Reply #4414 on: 19 April, 2021, 11:14:06 pm »
https://twitter.com/russincheshire/status/1384262568177324046?s=21

Fox inna Blackshirt & with rent-a-thug in tow. What a look to give your prospective voters.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #4415 on: 20 April, 2021, 05:48:33 pm »
Johnny Mercer

He's  the archetypal collar-up Boden rugby shirt wearing twat isn't he.

And now he is threatening to resign because he hasn't managed to get govt to agree to let British war crimes go unpunished.

What a cunt.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4416 on: 20 April, 2021, 06:38:25 pm »
He was in the Army, you know.  He's been trained to kill his critics in fifty different ways, including boring them utterly to DETH and allowing his subordinates to shoot them for which they shouldn’t be punished.  See also “François, Mark”

(Roffles)

Edit: And off he has fucked.  No great loss.

citoyen

« Reply #4417 on: 20 April, 2021, 08:37:27 pm »
Morrissey

ian

« Reply #4418 on: 20 April, 2021, 08:41:37 pm »
Morrissey

That's actually hilarious. Snowflake.

citoyen

« Reply #4419 on: 20 April, 2021, 08:45:31 pm »
Tbh, I didn’t even realise The Simpsons was still a thing. And I’m disappointed to be reminded that Morrissey is still a thing.

ian

« Reply #4420 on: 20 April, 2021, 09:02:42 pm »
I confess I didn't either. Blimey, I was watching it on Fox on Sunday evening when I was little.

American TV was quite an exciting prospect when I dropped from the sky into the bosom of Logan International Airport, in a giddy rush of excitement I got 53 channels in my 'cable package,' of which 50 seemed to consist entirely of commercial breaks.

I'd hadn't really watched TV for years since I left home, we had a TV at university but it was so old* that it took about twenty minutes to warm up, it was like loading a Spectrum game, but the time you got there, you'd decided to do something else like go to the pub. My flatmates had a TV when I did my PhD but it got beer down the back and that was that. Anyway, my first TV and portal into US culture.

I used to like the Smiths as a little 'un, till I went goth. Honestly though, even then Morrissey came across as a bit of a wanker.

*there was an element of practicality, this was Liverpool in the late 80s, early 90s, anything that could be carried got nicked. And trust me, a rhino on steroids couldn't have moved that TV.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4421 on: 20 April, 2021, 11:56:41 pm »
I don’t think I've ever watched a complete episode of The Simpsons.  However:

A statement on Morrissey's Facebook called the show "hurtful and racist".

Because nothing emphasises your commitment to anti-racism like openly supporting ocean-going chromium-plated copper-bottomed fascist Anne Marie Waters* and her party** of knuckle-draggers, right, Mozza?

You twat.

* who is so racist that even Henry Bolton and Niggles Fartrage complained.
** which counts among its supporters that habitual criminal and booster of the Colombian economy Tiny Tommeh Ten-Names.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4422 on: 21 April, 2021, 08:17:34 am »
James ‘sucker’ Dyson and his yellow haired fanboi BSJ. Oh and the royal bean counter Risky Sunache.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4423 on: 21 April, 2021, 09:45:46 am »
I was going to nominate defaffle the procrastinator for his unexpected ability to get on board a populist cause about ball games quickly defying an extensive and lengthy track record of delay and confusion with the key covid decisions.

Seems like the sleazy populist can't keep out-of the news ...

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4424 on: 21 April, 2021, 09:48:15 am »
I was going to nominate defaffle the procrastinator for his unexpected ability to get on board a populist cause about ball games quickly defying an extensive and lengthy track record of delay and confusion with the key covid decisions.

Seems like the sleazy populist can't keep out-of the news ...
yeahbut he’d only got to the ‘making noises’ about it stage, he’s usually very good at that stage, it’s actually doing something stage where he falls down.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.