General Category > On The Road

Cyclist Jailed

(1/4) > >>

bikepacker:
This idiot gets us all a bad name. I think he got off lightly.

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/13348707.Cyclist_jailed_following_death_of_pensioner_he_hit_on_busy_shopping_street/?ref=mr&lp=1

mrcharly-YHT:
He's a young moron on a bike, a PoB on a BSO. Not a cyclist. From the sounds of it, if he could have afforded a car he would have driven a car like a bellend. Probably acts like a complete bellend in everything he does.

I define a 'cyclist' as someone who has an interest in bikes other than a cheap convenient way to get from A to B.

bikepacker:
Problem is when the headline starts with the word 'cyclist' we all get tarred with the same brush.

ian:
Compare and contrast that article with a similar article about someone being killed or injured by the person behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

I'm not a cyclist, I'm a person who often rides a bicycle. I am no more responsible for the behaviour of other people who ride bikes, than they are me.

KenM:
He does not give me a bad name. I am not responsible for what other people do.

I don't like the implication that, because a bloke on a bike did something wrong, somewhere in the world, I am a bad person.

I'm actually a very nice person :-)

The bloke in the OP, however, is an idiot. Who deserves all the punishment he gets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version