Author Topic: Dwinky bokkles  (Read 1626 times)

Blodwyn Pig

• what a nice chap
Dwinky bokkles
« on: 14 November, 2020, 11:48:54 am »
Are there any YACF bidons floating around the forum anywhere,  (new preferably  ::-) )  My second one has also nw developed a split a-midships,  thus making it difficult to retain contents and easy to retain bacteriaisms .   Was there a stock any where, or did they all go. I am having t resort to a CTC  :o  one, but I'd rather have...you know.... ;) O:-)

Re: Dwinky bokkles
« Reply #1 on: 14 November, 2020, 12:10:50 pm »
I only clicked on this thread to see if Dwinky Bokkles were the obscure South African cured meat snack I'd imagined them to be.

Disappointed.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2 on: 14 November, 2020, 12:28:46 pm »
I misread the 'l' as an 'i' and was expecting tilt-shift photography...

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #3 on: 14 November, 2020, 01:03:54 pm »
I'd been looking forward to an in-depth analysis of whatever 1990s demographic group was indicated by the acronym Dwinky; Double Water Isotonic Nephritic KY...
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

« Reply #4 on: 14 November, 2020, 01:09:09 pm »
So Blodwyn Pig hasn't been possessed by the ghost of Stanley Unwin...
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #5 on: 14 November, 2020, 03:45:07 pm »
I thought this was going to be about a little-known 50s country music star and bit-part actor.

« Reply #6 on: 14 November, 2020, 04:13:13 pm »
I have my hat.

Blodwyn Pig

• what a nice chap
« Reply #7 on: 14 November, 2020, 05:40:05 pm »
So Blodwyn Pig hasn't been possessed by the ghost of Stanley Unwin...

Now then now then, goodly fellow cyclybolds,  do not extract the juice that doth flow quite whooshy whooshy from  the part below all hidden up in the trouserfold.

« Reply #8 on: 14 November, 2020, 05:45:35 pm »
;D :thumbsup:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche