Author Topic: Petworth End of SummerTime 100 - Unsuspended  (Read 1767 times)

Petworth End of SummerTime 100 - Unsuspended
« on: 03 September, 2020, 12:08:19 pm »
The October 25th running of the popular Petworth End of SummerTime 100 will now be happening.

There will limited numbers and other restrictions, but hopefully even with the cutdown hospitality the ride will live up to expectation.

Please refer to entry page https://audax.uk/event-details?eventId=7904 for more information.

The event is filling up fast since it opened and is already over half full.

Anton

Re: Petworth End of SummerTime 100 - Unsuspended
« Reply #1 on: 12 September, 2020, 05:37:41 pm »
This ride is filling up fast with only 1 x 9:00am and 6 x 9:10am starting slots remaining.

Fingers crossed restrictions will not impact it’s running.

Anton

« Reply #2 on: 27 September, 2020, 12:32:36 pm »
**** THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL AND CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES ****

Hopefully the Petworth Start of SummerTime 100 and 200 will be back to normal without all the restrictions

Anton

GdS

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass
« Reply #3 on: 25 October, 2020, 06:46:16 pm »
Hope it went well Anton; was walking around the area yesterday and today a lovely weekend to be out and I think riders today escaped the worst of the wet stuff!

« Reply #4 on: 25 October, 2020, 07:06:08 pm »
Thanks Anton for a great event today, I very much appreciated having the opportunity to do a calendar event in Sussex for the first time since February. You and your team looked after us superbly despite the restrictions and the route had plenty of lanes I'd never ridden before.

Caught some showers on the first loop but we definitely avoided the worst of it.

Good to catch up with with you all and hope to see you in 2021.

« Reply #5 on: 26 October, 2020, 07:45:45 am »
Hope it went well Anton; was walking around the area yesterday and today a lovely weekend to be out and I think riders today escaped the worst of the wet stuff!

Martin

Yes we avoided the heavy shower with lightning and thunder before the start, but some riders did get caught in some wet stuff later on. I understand that the surface water added to the challenge at times.

« Reply #6 on: 26 October, 2020, 07:48:22 am »
Thanks Anton for a great event today, I very much appreciated having the opportunity to do a calendar event in Sussex for the first time since February. You and your team looked after us superbly despite the restrictions and the route had plenty of lanes I'd never ridden before.

Caught some showers on the first loop but we definitely avoided the worst of it.

Good to catch up with with you all and hope to see you in 2021.

Yes the Petworth Start of SummerTime 100 and hopefully the 200 will be back next March.