Author Topic: A mangy urban fox  (Read 4652 times)

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
A mangy urban fox
« on: 24 May, 2009, 10:48:04 am »
You looking at me?

Cross the road carefully

Past the neighbours car and through their garden

Up over their wall...
It is simpler than it looks.

Re: A mangy urban fox
« Reply #1 on: 24 May, 2009, 12:58:08 pm »
There do seem to be a lot of foxes around at the moment.  I saw four of five most days going home last week.  I've also had several very cheeky ones coming down the side of my house, past the back door, and wandering through the garden.  I guess it's a lot of the young foxes born earlier this year.

I wonder what they do when they meet Talisker, and who is the most shocked!  I suspect that both cats and foxes avoid confrontation, preferring to stick to small crunchy things that go squeak. ;D

Good shots, I never seem to have long enough to grab a camera and get a picture.
Actually, it is rocket science.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2 on: 24 May, 2009, 01:04:14 pm »
Round these parts, the foxes hang about long enough for me to photograph them. I do not move fast...

border-rider

« Reply #3 on: 24 May, 2009, 02:38:18 pm »
I wonder what they do when they meet Talisker, and who is the most shocked!  I suspect that both cats and foxes avoid confrontation, preferring to stick to small crunchy things that go squeak. ;D

Our old (hard, Northern, but female and very light) cat bopped a big dog fox across his nose, then legged it ;)

He didn't try to retaliate.

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
« Reply #4 on: 12 June, 2009, 11:34:53 pm »
I've been informed that he is being fed and treated the other end of the road, and is getting a bit tame.  :thumbsup:
It is simpler than it looks.

Rapples

« Reply #5 on: 13 June, 2009, 08:11:51 am »

Our old (hard, Northern, but female and very light) cat bopped a big dog fox across his nose, then legged it ;)

Cor blimey gov, you even have tougher, better cats up there aswell, who'd a thunk it :-*

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #6 on: 13 June, 2009, 05:12:43 pm »
Got some great photos of one of the little foxes in our garden nicking the bread put down for the birds.  Will post later. :)
Getting there...

« Reply #7 on: 21 June, 2009, 06:21:22 pm »
I see more foxes in urban Ealing than in rural Devon.