Author Topic: Three "Dented" events near Lancaster, 27/04/2024  (Read 417 times)

Three "Dented" events near Lancaster, 27/04/2024
« on: 18 March, 2024, 11:01:06 am »
Come and join the fun on Saturday 27th April around Bowland and the Yorkshire Dales. A choice of three distances, all with their own unique flavour but sharing the same return via Ribblehead Viaduct and Dent (the 150 is my favourite balance of distance, climbing and views though).

As the usual local hall is being rewired this year, it will be car park/cafe start from Caton with a postal finish. While this means I will not be providing any fabulous catering, it has allowed me to lower the entry price to a measly £8.00 and (new this year) include distinctive sew on badges for each event. It also affords me opportunity to take photos of riders for submission to Arrivee!

Stumped and Dented 200
A Bit Dented 150
Barely Dented 100

Cheers, Darrell
Started audax with LEL & SR in 2013. Currently working on fitness and trying for a RRtY in 2024. Event organiser, Arrivée photo contributor & LEL controller

Re: Three "Dented" events near Lancaster, 27/04/2024
« Reply #1 on: 07 April, 2024, 09:27:02 am »
Entries continue rolling in for these three events.

I'll be ordering Brevet cards in a week and closing to new entrants soon after.

There will be no entries on the line.

If you are interested, please enter soon.
Started audax with LEL & SR in 2013. Currently working on fitness and trying for a RRtY in 2024. Event organiser, Arrivée photo contributor & LEL controller