Author Topic: ACME Kit order 2018  (Read 998 times)

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME
ACME Kit order 2018
« on: 27 March, 2018, 06:25:15 pm »
The ACME coffers have sufficient funds to buy a stock of jerseys for those must have impulse buys at calendar events or other moments and just adding to or replacing items in your cycling wardrobe because it is just so cool to wear you don't want to take it off.
If you are considering purchasing the exclusive ACME attire please indicate your likely preference, in thread reply or PM me, from the list below or put in another option before a bulk order is placed soon. (Maybe the week after Easter.)

Summer short sleeve -> XS-XXXL, Ladies XXS-XXL => £45
Full zip, 45mm gripper cuff. Coolmax fabric body and lycra sleeves. 3 rear pockets + zipped pocket

Winter long sleeve -> XS-XXXL, Ladies XXS-XXL => £60
Super Roubaix fabric, reflective detailing. Three rear pockets + zippered pocket.

I won't hold you to an order but I'd like to gauge interest to place the right sort of numbers to keep in stock once advance orders are fulfilled.
Sizing for summer weight jerseys is likely to be normal club sizing, for winter weight jerseys go +1 on your usual fit, based on previous supplies.
Never knowingly underfed on an Audax

Re: ACME Kit order 2018
« Reply #1 on: 27 March, 2018, 06:41:49 pm »
What is the minimum order for racefit? We have 3 people interested, but I suspect that is too few?

Eddington: 133 miles    Max square: 43x43

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME
« Reply #2 on: 27 March, 2018, 06:45:31 pm »
What is the minimum order for racefit? We have 3 people interested, but I suspect that is too few?
The price list of attire listed by Blackmore only has one fit with no distinction between club and race. Original post updated with Blackmore descriptions.
Never knowingly underfed on an Audax

« Reply #3 on: 10 April, 2018, 10:34:53 am »
The following order has been placed with Blackmore;

2 – S

4 – M

5 – L

3 – XL

2 – XXL

The sizing is consistent with their regular jerseys so are a standard race fit.