Author Topic: Blenheim Palace Sportive returns for 2014  (Read 1783 times)

Blenheim Palace Sportive returns for 2014
« on: 20 March, 2014, 10:13:42 am »
I'm delighted to be able to announce that the Blenheim Palace Sportive will return on Sunday August 17 2104.

After taking a year off in 2013, one of the UK’s favourite sportive events returns for 2014. The Blenheim Palace Sportive will take place on Sunday 17 August 2014.

Rolling out from one of the UK’s iconic historic homes riders will have the choice of a 100 mile or 60 mile route through the beautiful Cotswold countryside. Both routes are challenging, featuring a series of rolling climbs, but will suit a wide range of riders. The routes will follow that of the 2012 event with a couple of minor amendments. It's a rouleurs course!

Limited early entry places are available now for £30. VIP places are £90. Standard entry features everything riders would expect from an event of this size: online entry, regular email newsletter, free car parking at the start/finish venue, electronic timing, route signage/ en-route information, mechanical support, first aid cover, feed stations with water, energy drink, sweet and/or savoury food, course recovery for rider and bike, Blenheim Sportive tee shirt. VIP entry includes all of the above plus priority event start, continental breakfast and post-ride lunch by Searcys in the Marlborough Room in the Palace, Blenheim Sportive hoodie.

Any questions can be posted at me here or mail me at info@kililive.com

Entry is now open at:

http://www.blenheimsportive.com

Thanks,

Andy.